True Blood 'Hitting The Ground'

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
There's no thread!

NO JESSICA WTF!? I hope this is building up to a big Jessica centred episode next week! I suppose there was Evan Rachel Wood for the pale redhead content.

So three characters died: Lorena (not really a shock, there wasn't much more that could be done with her), that werewolf guy (to set up a showdown between Alcide and the girl I'm sure) and Danko. I respected how Danko stuck by "the authority" to the end. Whatever the authority actually is.

Sookie's dream sequence was, umm, interesting. Did Bill kill her parents? He really is a bit of a shit, isn't he?

Jason is funny.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DING DONG LORENA'S DEAD.

Tara should be afraid, VERY AFRAID. I think she realized that Franklin didn't turn to mush when Sookie told her that Bill wasn't dead.

I guess Sookie's blood can make vampires able to go out in the sun if they drink enough of it. Which would be why the queen was so interested in her. Now I wonder how Eric will take advantage of that information.

Glad Danko is dead, FINALLY... AGAIN.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DOUBLE POST :rwmad:

Yub

Anachrophobic
I was very pleased. Lorena bought it in the first few minutes. Excellent.

I'm curious as to who "the Authority" are and how vampire politics works.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I loved the postmortem! All Lorena and Bill and their weird love affair.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Who was the English fairy woman?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Evan Rachel Wood was in it? OMG she's the queen. She was like 12 last I checked. Yeesh.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Yeah, I was surprised Lorena was killed off so quickly, but I loved Sookie screaming at her before she staked her.

The look on Eric's face when Hadley whispers what Sookie is is priceless. Bet he can't WAIT to get a taste of her now.

Sookie's dream sequence...I was afraid it was going to be a bit cheesy, but it was played out really well. And I guess Bill had too much of her "Light" which is why he didn't burn immediately in the sun.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Good gory ep. I turned away or shut my eyes at least twice during the hour.

(I'm a squeamie little dustmop)

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
YOU WOULDN'T KNOW LOVE IF IT HIT YOU IN THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
ok, AFTER laundry, the first thing i did was get caught up to the point where Sookie wakes up screaming when she sees Bill. Effing Tara needed to CUT OFF Franklin's head - but I was glad to see her showing some of the old moxy again! I do not think we have seen the last of Franklin, do you?
YAY to the final death of that fucking magistrar bastard - haha - Pam wouldnt give him the satisfaction of asking for mercy! .
Go, Pam!
One point for Russell.

me sad Jesus dropped Lafayette once he found out he was a dealer- esp now we know Lafayette is using the money to give his mother a decent place to live. damn.
and Sam's parents are the worst kind of assholes.

looking forward to the next ep!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Quick thoughts while I'm on hold with IT:

-The Sam storyline is annoying. They need to wrap it up PRONTO
-No Jessica? WTF??
-The actress playing Claudine is not pretty enough, at least not as pretty as they describe her in the books
-Russell Edgington is THE MAN! So glad we didn't get any whiny Talbot this ep. I can't wait for his showdown with Eric

LG and I should be able to watch this week's episode tonight. IF THE BABY AIN'T CRYING!!