True Blood "Release Me"

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Oh hell yeah!!!!

Tisiphone

A little rundown for curiousa. Don't read if you want to watch the episode. ;)

Sam is able to get away when Andy stumbles upon the orgy and fires his gun. Maryann chases Sam (in full bullhead mask and talons) but he sees an owl and manages to escape. It's revealed (by Daphne) that Maryann can't control shifters' emotions, only make them shift.

Lorena is one nasty bitch, and even lets Bill know that Eric is the reason she is here because he wants Sookie. You see some more of their past together, and how Bill was able to leave her.

Huge opens up his big mouth to the preacher and tells him Sookie's real name. He realizes she's Jason's sister, and he and Gabe set out to kill him. But Gabe says the wrong thing...he calls Sookie a whore! LoL. Jason goes apeshit on his ass.

Meanwhile, Sookie is able to get a message to Barry, who reluctantly lets Bill know where she is, but Lorena has a stake to Bill's heart. Luckily, Eric is in the room across from them and immediately flies out after hearing Barry.

Gabe shows up and starts beating up on Huge, and when Sookie tries to stop him, he goes after her, and is about to rape her to show her what she's forgotten about a real man when he's thrown off of her. Is it Eric? NO!! It's Godric, dressed in a nice little sweatsuit and not hurt at all.

Tara is starting to realize that Maryann is a little off.

And Daphne, Maryann's loyal servant, is killed by Eggs, who's under Maryann's spell at the time!

And the preacher's wife (Sarah?) finds Jason running through the woods after he's escaped from Gabe, but she shoots him, probably because her hubby told her he was a traitor.

And Hoyt reveals to Jessica that he's a virgin, and they become "each other's first."

It was an awesome episode and can't wait for next week. WOOOOOOOOOOT

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
read it anyway cuz who the fuck knows when im gonna see the eps?
thnx Tisi! Nice rundown!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I loved this episode!

Ishcabittle

i liked it too, but i thought daphne's exposition as to what maryann really is was a bit forced. ho hum.

jessica in her bra and panties was a highlight, though. stay tuned for caps.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It was a good episode, though a bit disjointed as there were so many stories going on. DIDN'T I PREDICT Andy would save Sam? I hope he's the one who gets to kill Maryann and prove he's a good cop again. I knew Hugo was the traitor too, as he was so useless. I guess Godric is with the church by choice and that's why he was free in the basement? Bill's flashback still didn't actually explain WHY he decided to stop being evil, but I guess that could be explained later.

Jessica is fit as fuck.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think he never was evil, and only behaved that way to make whatsherface happy.

CaptainWacky

I SUPPOSE SO

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Finally found it last night, can't wait to watch it tonight! The last episode was a bit dull, I hope this one is a bit better.

Ishcabittle

320wfq44m0ubxr0z773.png

8ncg3at0jj0cjwfum9ba.png

they're a little dark, but yes, very fit.

it's my theory that Eric is in this for Sookie - he contacts Godrick and convinces him to get captured by the Order of the Sun (as there is no way they could if he didn't want them to) and the uses Sookie's promise to get her to that church. Godrick waits for the right moment and easily breaks out of his cell in order to capture Sookie. Eric uses Bill's maker to keep him occupied while the whole thing transpires.

andy's going to banish maryann, i'm in total agreement with wacky on this one.

curiousa2z

I will be very interested to see who've they cast as Godrick. Have a clear idea in my mind of what he looks like, wonder if the producers had the same....

Was Lafayette in this one?

CaptainWacky

Pam told Layfayette to start dealing V again for some reason we know not what.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
320wfq44m0ubxr0z773.png

8ncg3at0jj0cjwfum9ba.png

they're a little dark, but yes, very fit.

it's my theory that Eric is in this for Sookie - he contacts Godrick and convinces him to get captured by the Order of the Sun (as there is no way they could if he didn't want them to) and the uses Sookie's promise to get her to that church. Godrick waits for the right moment and easily breaks out of his cell in order to capture Sookie. Eric uses Bill's maker to keep him occupied while the whole thing transpires.

andy's going to banish maryann, i'm in total agreement with wacky on this one.

MAMA LUCIEN! I GOTTA WATCH THIS EP TONIGHT!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

curiousa2z

thankee Cassie!
hmmm...interesting. not quite what I pictured myself....but the way he's played could make all the difference of course; have to find out what Tisi thinks of him.
He is such a compelling character....not sure how close to the book they're going, so won't say anything else just in case.

Tisiphone

^I like him. There's a stoicism about him, but you can also tell that he can fuck you up.

curiousa2z

that's him! And he even tells you that in the book, IIRC, yes?

CaptainWacky

IS IT JUST ME or does Sookie get more irrelevant every week? She doesn't feel like the main character.

curiousa2z

she's certainly the focus of the books, which are written from her POV.
Cant tell about the Tv show as I'm a MONTH BEHIND now...

Tisiphone

IS IT JUST ME or does Sookie get more irrelevant every week? She doesn't feel like the main character.

It's definitely an ensemble. They have to appeal to the masses, so they give a bit of everyone. A little Lafayette, a little Eric, too much Tara & Eggs...

Even in the books, though, Sookie has tons of people in her life, and though it's written in her POV, they all have their own issues and problems, so I can see why they are doing it this way. Hopefully she'll get a bit more screentime in the next episodes. She and Maryann need to have a showdown!!!