True Blood Season 04 Ep 09 "Let's get Out of Here"

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
This was a good ep. And Tara was not annoying!

curiousa2z

and Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette was awesome.

and am I crazy or did Tommy try to do something honourable?

curiousa2z

why don't those lazy Wiccans get off their asses and do some of their own circle magic to get out of that building and fight crazy witchy??? Really, they're starting to annoy me with this passivity.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Is it just me, or is Sookie really, really ungrateful towards Alcide?

lol@gratuitous threesome dream serving no purpose

The Lafayette baby-kidnapping story line was really good imo, the scene with Mavis (?) being reunited with her baby was moving.
Terry's becoming increasingly likeable.

Tommy/Sam, Wiccans, Jessica/Jason - meh.

Debbie taking V again? Damn, I was so hoping she'd become a positive character on the show... I just love that actress.

NOT ENOUGH PAM LOL!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I liked the dream better this week since at least it was played for laughs. And Sookie looked fucking hot.

Is the evil baby stuff finally over now? But Arlene already thought the baby was evil even before the creepy doll. LaFayette's acting was good and Jason had funny lines "when you guys are roll playing..."

So Hoyt's either going to join the anti-vamp crew or he's going to try to kill Jason/Jessica and they'll kill him and have to cover it up. A sad end to the character.

Why was Sam's hot girlfriend ever married to slimey werewolf?

Why did no one mention Alcide's ass?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Yes, Alcide's ass was verrrrrrrrry nice. RAWR

I just love Terry. "It's ok. This stuff happens. We still love you Lafayette." LoL. Looks like next week he's gonna open a can o'whoop ass on Andy, though. And about time.

I don't understand why Deb is doing the V since it seems like she's trying to help Sookie.

I thought they could have let the Sook in danger of dying drag on, but oh well. And she looked hot in the red.

Apparently Jessica's got the same clause in her contract as Tara -- no boobeh shots.

Mmmm...Alcide riding a motorcycle. Alcide in a wife beater tank. ALCIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sweet when Sam turned into the bunny for the little girl.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Debbie taking V was dutch courage for her, because she attempted to sabotage Sookie and get her killed. Gain her trust and stab her in the back at any opportune moment. I'm expecting more of this.

Good ep. I didn't roll my eyes once, tho I'm glad the evil baby/creepy doll storyline is done. Laffy is the only one can call a ghost who just possessed him and got him holding and kissing a dead baby a bitch and make it endearing.

Tisiphone

I dunno about Deb backstabbing Sook yet. Maybe I'm just being hopeful, LoL.

CaptainWacky

Well she already told the witch Sookie was there, said "fuck" when Sookie got out alive and drove extra slow to the Tolerance Day thing.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
yeah, those were dead giveaways. Plus, she already knew that Sookie would read her mind, so I bet she just faked her thoughts.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe that's why she needed the V (to help her fake her thoughts).

Tisiphone

Dammit, I guess you're right.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Good ep, can't think of anything to pick apart.

Loved the Lafayette story, it felt like watching a good X-Files toward the end.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yup, good all round really.

The Lafayette story was well done and it's always nice when he gets more scenes, but I'm glad it's over. I'm tired of him always being at the periphery of the main storyline, just saying "fuck this shit" and disappearing off to have a less interesting self contained storyline.

Deb screwing over Sookie was disappointing, especially because it means when Alcide finds out he'll be pushed even more toward Sookie and there'll be three guys after her. I liked the way they showed her plan failing, though.

Getting sick of Andy scowling and growling. Finish that storyline please!!

Jessica's boobs... almost.

Tommy did something useful and relevant to another two stories!

CaptainWacky

Jessica covering her breasts with her hands during sex kind of took me out of the scene. NOT SAYING Deborah should do nudity if she isn't comfortable with it, but when the rest of the sex scenes have nudity (like the Sam/Luna one this episode) it sticks out when a character does something so unnatural during sex.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, Alcide did a similar thing, moving his arm very deliberate so he covered up his bits as he got into bed (I wasn't concerned, but it made me titter and remember I was watching tv).