Trump Trolls The Media

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I like his little blonde Barbie fronting for him too. What a twat she is.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
So much more pleasant on the eyes than Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Christ, that behemoth is still considering running for governor of my state.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

But to Trump, it was… funny as hell.
According to two people familiar with the matter, hours after the president stepped away from the cameras, Trump continued following the fallout in the press, including on cable news, and began privately remarking how amusing it was that his answer was making media and liberal heads explode, and also predictably dominating TV coverage.
“He seemed to get a real kick out of it,” one of the sources said, adding that the president seemed to relish making the press, in Trump’s words, “go crazy” over his non-commitment to democratic norms and procedure. “[The president] wasn’t going to be playing by their rules on this just to make them feel comfortable.”

The Question

Eternal
All Hail The Troll-In-Chief, long may we LOL :bigass:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I finally feel that I understand the man. How drunk on power he must be to be able to utter just a few words and make DC and the media explode into a frenzy that will last for days.

My God, the genius of the man. Let's re-elect him...

The Question

Eternal
I judge a man as much by the corruption and filth of his enemies as by the valor of his allies. Trump is hated by slimy fucking Communist seditionists? Then he's fucking Aces in my book. Those squealing the loudest about how they hate Trump also tend to hate Americans. So Fuck Them, we'll give them four more years of that one-man bulwark against their anti-American agenda.

And if they want to get violent about it? Well, cats and kittens, y'all are about to make it open fucking season on Communist slime, and once you get us started, we're not stopping until the very idea of spouting that shit absolutely terrifies you.

We're the Evil Oppressor. Okay. We were raised not to be, we don't want the role, but if you insist on drafting us into it, we are going to be the darkest, most vicious, most bloodthirsty and brutal Oppressor your imagination could fail to encompass. We will slaughter you all, in and out of public office, in and out of university campuses, and before we end you, we'll gut your children in front of you so that before you die you'll have a few short, terrible moments of understanding that we will permit no generation to remember you and to follow your misanthropic cause after you are gone. We will take a page from your playbook and erase you from history. Future anthropologists may one day recover clues that you existed, and if they do, we'll massacre them as well just to ensure the integrity of civilization against the fucking virus that was 21st century Communism.

Last edited:

jack

I don't know how much Trump is hated, as mistrusted.

I stopped listening to him ages ago, and if you come to Vermont (we seem to be unique) you'll find enclaves of well-armed activist centrist "liberals" that think alike and have the original "Green Mountain Boys" Spirit strill ingrained, You city fucks can blow each other to bits if that's what you really want, just leave us out of it. We know the mountains and forests really well and you'll never see us until it's too late.

There's a reason gun crime is so low in this state.

Chuckles51

I stopped listening to him ages ago, and if you come to Vermont (we seem to be unique) you'll find enclaves of well-armed activist centrist "liberals" that think alike and have the original "Green Mountain Boys" Spirit strill ingrained, You city fucks can blow each other to bits if that's what you really want, just leave us out of it. We know the mountains and forests really well and you'll never see us until it's too late.

Because you aren’t multi cultural??

:sarek:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

LOL Yeah. I can just see your bandy-legged little jew ass stumbling through the woods with a shotgun... glasses fogged up... fucking ferns sticking out of your ballcap for cammo... that's a cheap cable movie right there. :bigass:

jack

LOL Yeah. I can just see your bandy-legged little jew ass stumbling through the woods with a shotgun... glasses fogged up... fucking ferns sticking out of your ballcap for cammo... that's a cheap cable movie right there. :bigass:

Dream on asshat. Come to Vermont and make some noise post election. You won't get far. Most of us eschew long guns. Camo? wtf is this Call of Duty? I've lived in these parts for a looooong ass time and can like I said you'll never see us until we want you to. :D

Get fucking real. We have :bigass:

jack

Because you aren’t multi cultural??

:sarek:

We're one of the whitest states in the Union last I looked. 94.2% white, 1.2% cupcakeer. The rest are mixed asian/latino. There are alos some Jamaicans mixed in but I guess their cupcakeers too.