TV Idea ...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
All right. Granted, we've all got our fingers crossed that JJ Abrams will be busy doing "Star Trek" films for the next decade or two. But if that doesn't pan out, you know Abrams should do after "Lost"?

"The Prisoner".
:cool:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Enkephalen

My Stars!
The Prisoner should be left alone. It was perfect as it and Hollyweird will just fu*k it up like they almost always do when they attempt a remake. It will probably star Paris "hawt" Hilton as No. 6 and Sheriff Baca as No. 2. (or did I get my numbers wrong again? Criminey Pete - the memory is the first to go.)

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Volpone said:
All right. Granted, we've all got our fingers crossed that JJ Abrams will be busy doing "Star Trek" films for the next decade or two. But if that doesn't pan out, you know Abrams should do after "Lost"?

"The Prisoner".
:cool:

I'm somewhat ambivalent about the next Trek movie, but from what I've heard it sounds like it might actually be watchable. On one hand, I think it's time to just let the fucking thing die. On the other hand, I kinda want to see what Abrams might be able to do. I dunno, I'll read the screenplay when it leaks out and decide whether or not to actually see it then.

As for "The Prisoner"...isn't it about time Hollywood stopped robbing the TV graveyard for ideas? Sure, it could be done, and it might actually be done up right, but is there nothing original under the sun anymore?