Twitter

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I've been getting weird DMs from some people I know. It says " what exactly could you be doing in that videos" then it links to some facebook app. I haven't clicked on anything (other than opening the DM), so I should be SAFE from whatever Twitter scam this is, but if my account sends any of your accounts such a message, pls tell me and don't click on the link.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I only check Twitter about once a week, so if I got one it's probably buried way down the list. Thanks.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
This is a virussy thing that's been going around for a while. Don't click on any links that say anything like "have you heard what people are saying about you?" or stuff about embarrassing videos. I'm not sure what it's linking to, but it's nothing good.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Any time you're asked to go off-site and re-enter your username and password, you're probably being phished. Best to leave it alone and report the links to the twitter gods.

Mirah

I love you
This same thing was going around FB for a while. DON'T DO IT CASSIE!

P.S. I also heard today that Tumblr was compromised......DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT?!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I haven't checked twitter in over a month. I'm kinda over it now.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There was a message from tumblr staff about the thing on tumblr the other day but they said they got rid of all the spam and not to worry.

My Twitter DMs came from two of my Dune friends, so I'm thinking those two did click the link, but I KNEW BETTER, and I don't have an evil Facebook acct anyway. I messaged one of them over on the secret Dune forum, where they talk about bringing down Kevin J. Anderfuck,lol. Hopefully they will pass the warning around.