Two Hairiest Men in Hollywood Bathe Together, Clog Drain

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Daniel Radcliffe And Jon Hamm Share A Bath In 'A Young Doctor's Notebook' (PHOTOS)

Posted: 11/02/2012 12:36 pm EDT

From the looks of it, Don Draper and Harry Potter make for a dynamic duo.

Sky Arts' upcoming miniseries starring Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe, "A Young Doctor's Notebook," is based on the semi-autobiographical short stories of Mikhail Bulgakov chronicling his work as a doctor during the Russian Revolution.

Radcliffe plays a young Hamm in the series in the dark comedy. Check out the first images below.

In addition to being exuberant about the fact that he's "the envy of every woman ever " -- in reference to the bathtub scene, of course -- Radcliffe is excited to be expanding his resume.

“Since Harry Potter I’ve chosen things as different as possible," he told The Sun. "I want to pop up in lots of things so people get used to seeing me without a wand.”

"A Young Doctor's Notebook" is set to air in early December.

7603.imgcache.jpg

7604.imgcache.jpg

7605.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK.

(Not really.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
C'MON, MAN -- THE SWEATER-VESTS ALONE ARE WORTH A FEW FAPS!!!1122e4sdsfkl

whisky

Boobie inspector
Its good to see Danny boy getting more work, if he keeps making films at this rate he might be able to avoid the Hammill effect.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also the car crash, which played into the effect summat.

Actually Danny is going a parallel route to Hamill, doing more theater than movies in his post-idol career. WE SHALL SEE...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Did Mark Hamill ever get his lightsaber out on stage (HIS COCK)?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sadly, no.