Ultimate Big Brother line-up and speculation...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The Daily Star reports the line-up is...

Nikki Grahame
Brian Dowling
Michelle Bass
Pete Bennett
Alex Sibley
Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace
Charley Uchea
Mikey Hughes
Siavash Sabbaghpour
Marcus Akin
Brian Belo
Pete Burns
Chantelle & Preston
John McCririck

But the advertisement poster shows...

Michelle Bass, Brian Belo, Siavash Sabbaghpour, Craig Phillips, Alex Sibley, Dane Bowers, Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, Brian Dowling, Nikki Grahame, Nadia Almada, Pete Bennett, Charley Uchea, Stephen Baldwin, Chantelle Houghton and John McCririck.

Either way I'm fucking stunned that Siavash is so heavily rumoured. He did fuck-all and Freddie and Marcus should be considered over him (Sophie's said she isn't doing it.)

Anyway I'll post more thoughts and rumours tomorrow...

CaptainWacky

RIGHT, taking a look at some of the names...

Brian Dowling: I've always hated him. Don't know why he's so popular. But he did win Big Brother back when it got eleven million viewers, so he's an obvious choice (and he's been on BBLB several times this year, so I'm sure he's doing it.)

Nadia: She's in the advert, that I've read reports that she failed the medical (what happened, did her dick grow bakc?) and won't be on. She won't be missed by me.

Michelle Bass: She's a memorable character, but why have her over the true star of BB5, Victor? How can it be Ultimate Big Brother without the Slickman, rapper/part-time hitman?

Pete Bennett: Another one I read had been rejected by Big Brother...he's supposed to have confirmed this himself. He did nothing for 13 weeks other than have Tourette's and kind of kiss Nikki a few times, so I wouldn't want him back in.

Charley Uchea: Okay, what the fuck!? Yes she was one of the most memorable housemates from BB8, but BB8 fucking sucked. She was a terrible housemate. She was too thick to be an effective bitch and her arguments made terious repetitive viewing. If they really want a super bitch for Ultimate BB they should put in Grace or even Bea.

Mikey Hughes: There were reports that he's alreayd been shown around the house (he's blind) before the series started. He was the runner up in BB9 and Rachel Rice would obviously never do it, so he'd be a good pick.

Aisleyne: I can't imagine her not being in it. Will be interesting to see if she still "knows herself".

Siavash: This is still a what the fuck pick for me. Did nothing but mumble, mope over Noirin and then ruin the last few evictions by refusing to nominate. Yes he was the runner up, but if they're going to have someone from BB10 it better fucking be Marcus (I'd accept Freddie too.)

Stephen Baldwin: He needs the money. He was entertaining, but is he really one of the most well known housemates?

Dane Bowers: Surely not.

Chatelle: If they got Chantelle AND Preston on together...that would be funny.

John McCririck: The guy practically lives in the BB studios. Of course he'll do it. Good choice to annoy everyone else.

I really don't want to see Nikki or Brian Bello again (and Nikki is one of my all time favourites.)

Disappointed by the lack of Jon Tickle. I'd chuck in Ben and Sunshine too, but they're only putting the BB11 winner in.

Someone else comment now.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah actually, I'm surprised Claig's not going in. I don't think he's desperate for fame or money, but he's up for a challenge.

Not impressed by Siavash, Charlie or Brian (and Brian's BOUND to be included, isn't he?). Chantelle and Preston would be good together, but didn't they get divorced? You'd expect them to dislike eachother, but then again they got together basically for the exposure, so they could see it as another chance at fame, especially if they fall back in fake love.

I know Nikki played up for the cameras when she went back in, but hey, she's entertaining, so I do hope she's there.

Needs Dirk Benedict (okay, maybe not... as much as I love him he was boring).

CaptainWacky

Well yeah, the whole reason they'd be good is because of the divorce. ;)

At least Chanelle won't be doing it (she just had a baby.)

Dirk would probably ask for a lot of money to do it again. They should let Leo Sayer run in with an axe.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So is Pete Burns a full-blown woman now?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
too bad they don't do an international all stars edition, that way US fans could see some of the euro versions and vice versa. They ship those amazing race people all over the place; how hard could it be to buy a few plane tickets?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There's never been a Celebrity US Big Brother, so none of the US housemates have big name power.

CaptainWacky