Ultimate Lost Spin-Off

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
On leaving the island, Miles cashes in the diamonds he took from Nikki and Paulo's grave and becomes a millionaire! Miles buys a mansion and invites his friends Sawyer, Frank and Richard to live with him. The four live it up like playboys, swimming in pussy! Laugh as Richard struggles to adapt his 19th century values for 21st century datng!

But their life of fun is interrupted when Kate and Claire move in...and they've brought Aaron with them! How will these four swingers cope with raising a child!? And who will bang Kate and Claire first (it's Sawyer for both)!?

PLUS, Miles is seeing Hurley in his mirror saying "dude, I need your help" every night...

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
And the fun's just beginning, as a newly post-pubescent Walt arrives! And why is Mr. Paik so determined to have Sawyer gunned down? Learn the answer to this and more this fall, on ABC!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Rose and Bernard's life in the jungle, with their friends Hugo and Ben dropping by to amuse them with their hair-brained attempts to get Desmond off the island each week. Culminating in a dreadful season finale where Des has to jump the Dharma shark, bearing 325 degrees exactly.

The show continues for another full season, but ends after controversy over the constant sexually based references to boarding Penelope.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Kate and Claire actually move in with me, apparently without Aaron. According to a dream I had last night anyway.