un wordfilter this

aeommai

cookie?
8=-====D ~-o ~-o ~-o
without the dots.

seriously why would you wordfilter something like that.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
8=-====D ~-o ~-o ~-o
without the dots.

seriously why would you wordfilter something like that.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm

You are an idiot. These are morons who fuck with my every post every day, and you are whining about a solitary word filter? Bitch.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yes, it's like trying to type out my or greg's real names.

aeommai

cookie?
Because it's fucking retarded, that's why.

that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard. well today anyway.

HMM I DONT LIKE SOMETHING SO ILL WORDFILTER IT!!!!! i get filtering real names and nsfw shock image names and stuff but this is just pure bullshit?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
yes, and?

aeommai

cookie?
i really don't. i don't see why it should be filtered, maybe because i missed when it was filtered. i know it's dork lords karma thing but aside from that it's completely useless to make it filtered :(

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
No we don't.

Ah yes, so I DO in fact post in pink, and with tiny type? You truly ARE a moron. When the post looks different from what I typed, then my post has in fact been altered, yes? Or are you suggesting otherwise? The entire class of TK has been bitching that I post in yellow, but suddenly I have decided to do so in pink? Such morons have also been bitching that I type in LARGE type, yet my posts have suddenly displayed small type, because I decided to downsize? Yes, a true genius you truly are. You contradicted your own statement there, dimweed.

Yes, I checked. This post was indeed altered. I watched it carefully, copying every single portion of it to my PC. No Admin abuse you say? Fucking moron. It was most definitely altered. Rather shuts your mouth, doesn't it, dumbfuck?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You've got to use a bit larger font if you want people to read your posts.

Then bitch to the Admins who are altering my posts, dumbfuck.

PWNing this site was far easier than I could have ever imagined. It took me only ONE DAY to force the hands of the Admins. Easy. You are just pissed because you force NO ONE's hand, because you are a nobody.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
he's trollin you saint lucifer, and it's pretty funny ROTFLMAO

My dear child, I know WHO is altering my posts. So, who is trolling who? Moron. I merely state I am powerless to do anything about it, and that is the 'trolling' the Admins are hoping for, although it is not 'trolling' when there is nothing the recipient of said troll can do about it. It is admin abuse, pure and simple. So, I ask again, who is trolling whom? I have forced an entire site to alter my posts, a site that claims they do no such thing. Feel free to read the TOS any time. I PWN, and everyone here knows it.

Now, watch what he does to this post. Then my PWNage of his ass would be complete.

Allow me to offer to you a lesson. Word filter, hell, entire posting filters work IMMEDIATELY. Therefore, someone, and I am not saying who, takes the time and effort to MANUALLY alter my posts. Someone is trolling me? mwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.