Unemployed Receptionist w/ Two Degrees

o0Battery0o

Banned
I've had lots of jobs Jibbles, from circus performer to cleaning to teaching

but I've never had a job that I was too ashamed to simply tell someone what it is

what do you do for a living Jibbles?

nuff said about YOUR situation on this front

o0Battery0o

Banned
I don't know why you're obsessed about whether or not I'm genius

but I've said it before

self-evident is self-evident

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I would hijack this thread and make it my own, but ...

Honestly, Bat, I don't have any need to join in on the gang up on you. I've been the poster at the bottom of a pile up and don't think anything good about that kind of behavior anymore.

Besides, I don't know you. In a way, you come off as a real jerk. In other ways, you don't. Are you really only here to call ESAD fat, to chase after Jibbles, and to continue some fight you are having with some of these posters on other boards?

There is more to be had here in the lower forums. Some playing and good times. You might want to check them out and see if there is something there for you before you get so mucked over up here you give up and go.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I would hijack this thread and make it my own, but ...

Honestly, Bat, I don't have any need to join in on the gang up on you. I've been the poster at the bottom of a pile up and don't think anything good about that kind of behavior anymore.

Besides, I don't know you. In a way, you come off as a real jerk. In other ways, you don't. Are you really only here to call ESAD fat, to chase after Jibbles, and to continue some fight you are having with some of these posters on other boards?

There is more to be had here in the lower forums. Some playing and good times. You might want to check them out and see if there is something there for you before you get so mucked over up here you give up and go.

o0Battery0o

Banned
I'm here to call ESAD fat and to play with Jibbles

Jibbles and I reach into each other's chests, rip out each other's hearts, take a bite, chew and then spit it out

that's how we do

Queen Mud

I AM THE QUEEN!
I'm here to call ESAD fat and to play with Jibbles

Jibbles and I reach into each other's chests, rip out each other's hearts, take a bite, chew and then spit it out

that's how we do

You're an idiot... You are nothing more than "Jibbles" marionette :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^fact

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
I wonder what the wages are for a janitorial job at a circus? Nothing like having a degree that says "Professional Elephant Shit Scooper".

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Who the fuck was it that called you a mud wrestler? OB or Butthurtery? What dumb mother fuckers.

Queen Mud

I AM THE QUEEN!
Who the fuck was it that called you a mud wrestler? OB or Butthurtery? What dumb mother fuckers.

Both, In their defense though it wasn't dumb. Just a classic case of OB talking out her ass because her head knows better and Butthurtery picking at her anal scabs.

I did mud wrestle once...

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
In another era, Battery may have been a beggar on a the streets, a proper wench, or in a gutter somewhere sitting in her waste. That's about all her qualifications are in the present day.