utube

Internet Troll

Grow up, you fucking idiot. You're embarrassing yourself.

Soon, we'll all be laughing at you in Daycare (and believe me we will) if you don't knock it the fuck off.

This isn't "working". I could care less about your retarded failed "trolling". You think you're winning friends and influencing people with your juvenile bullshit?
OH WHATEVER JACK JUST CRY ME A RIVER KK ?

you are just acting like a dipshit thinking you are the best of TK... yeah bull fucking shit...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
It's really time to petition to daycare this fuck. This bullshit is all over every thread. He doesn't post or contribute a goddamn thing.

I'll second that. His 'contribution' is essentially same-topic spam across all boards.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Start a poll about it. What's the rule if the admins are pretending to acknowledge it still? 20 votes and it passes.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Like gasses.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
whatever, u pple are insane, too much time on tk has made u insane.

Is it just me that finds it illogical to have 3 utube buttons, which do jack shit, unless tinkered with in a certain way, while the moon is in 3rd waxing phase and im hopping on one foot wearing a beetroot gag; that also requires the mandatory 'Conch's Guide to TK Utube Faggotry' manual aka 'HaNdY HiNtS u'll NeVeR kNoW' (which btw is tl;dr )
Or is this some form of space invaders/star trek/oblivion & dota playing lazy nerd ass alien magic?

Is there really a need for a 1336788900 step process to post a vid?

Yup. Vb 3.x is showing it's age for sure.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Just so's u know P I loves you and will be coming back to your board soon enough.

Mirah

I love you
Where is the thing about how to post a vid when it has a commercial????? I think FBI might have posted it.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Anyone? Was it Yub? Eggs? How do I start a video at 1:02 instead of at the beginning?????? I'll have to shut off images, go find a video example and just DO IT THAT WAY!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I don't know about any of those other things and I don't think you can start an embedded video at a specific time, but for links you can just add #t=1m20s at the end.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
stfu.jpg