Vacation

eloisel

Forever Empress E
7266.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Do they still cream their Levi's over this song, or are they sick of it by now?

I don't know. It is a very diverse crowd there. Until we took the ferry over to the Bolivar Peninsula, it never dawned on me that the area had much of a military aspect to it.

Did visit a battery there. That peninsula seems to be hundreds of miles of empty beach and this old battery looks like some place to keep the zombies:
7268.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The sd card in my camera is 2 gigs. Still isn't enough to take videos and pictures all day. Need to work on my video taking skills though. Didn't know the camera would take video until the other day when kiddo showed me. Got a lot of video of my feet, shirt billowing in the breeze, and other stuff when apparently I thought the video wasn't running and wasn't pointing the camera at anything I'd actually like to capture.

Cody

The sd card in my camera is 2 gigs. Still isn't enough to take videos and pictures all day. Need to work on my video taking skills though. Didn't know the camera would take video until the other day when kiddo showed me. Got a lot of video of my feet, shirt billowing in the breeze, and other stuff when apparently I thought the video wasn't running and wasn't pointing the camera at anything I'd actually like to capture.

Upload your camera videos directly to your youtube account and delete as you go, that's my best advice.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't have a youtube account and my camera doesn't have wifi ability.

Cody

I don't have a youtube account and my camera doesn't have wifi ability.

Plan B would be to look at the max size sd card your phone can support (probably 4gb if it's not a smartphone) and buy it, they run like 15bucks. You can find them at pretty much any place that sells electronics or phones. the larger gb storage microsd cards are more money though.

Cody

Alsdo they make a cool little adapter for your microsd card where you can slip it into a USB adapter and any coffee shop you find or kinkos you can upload your data there, that's only 10 bucks and sandisk makes it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I have my own portable internet and the sd card slips into a port in my laptop without an adaptor. Could probably get an additional sd card, maybe more. Then just load them at the end of the day.

Is there a camera with wifi capabilities that can take video as well as stills?

Cody

I have my own portable internet and the sd card slips into a port in my laptop without an adaptor. Could probably get an additional sd card, maybe more. Then just load them at the end of the day.

Is there a camera with wifi capabilities that can take video as well as stills?

well my lg optimus that i bought from walmart does that, its 179.99 plus the 45 dollar (really 48 with tax) unlimited plan for straight talk. Who is your service provider?

Cody

it was pretty crackly but it sounded like "hey jack the sun is going down over galveston bay"?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Pretty close. Think I said "Hey Jack, the sun is going down in Galveston...." The video got cut off before I finished speaking. Was a simple message so it isn't like much was missed. Took the video on the ferry ride back from Bolivar Peninsula.

Lot of birds all over, around and following the boats too.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
How come that sounded so rehearsed? I'm thinking fake voiceover set to stock footage. There is no real El...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
How come that sounded so rehearsed? I'm thinking fake voiceover set to stock footage. There is no real El...

Oh, don't be jealous. I thought about you for a few seconds also when we went to the San Jacinto Monument and Museum. Saw the Battleship Texas from the observation deck on the 50th floor.

We went over to see the battleship but didn't tour it.

7391.imgcache.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
They all jelly broness.

Thank you so much. You have every idea.

<3 you forever.