Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vampire Diaries

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Well, the girl is pretty.

ninadobrev1259609.jpg

ninadobrevi152288.jpg

Sucked. Sucked sweaty balls. Sucked so bad I wanted to become a vampire just so I could kill myself. What a horrible show with horrible writing and even worse acting. The storyline sucked and the vampire "teenager" guy looks like he's about 30. The girl is pretty but completely talentless...COMPLETELY.

even the cute Canadian can't save this one.
wow.
IMHO bad, bad, bad. you must watch it to see for yourself...
Outstanding only in reaching a new level of suck (which, being a vampire show, one wishes had been intentional).

Leaving this to the teeny boppers.

TV Exec #1: "Let's commission lots and lots of really bad & shitty shows about vampires to cash in on the Twilight Craze!"

TV Exec #2: "Brilliant Idea!"

TV Exec #3: "Then lets cancel them all midway through the first season, and commission lots of new seasons of I Can't Believe It's USA's Top Model Dancing on Ice Singstar Idol Guitar Hero!"

All: "EVEN BETTER!"

TV Exec #3: "Then lets cancel them all midway through the first season, and commission lots of new seasons of I Can't Believe It's USA's Top Model Dancing on Ice Singstar Idol Guitar Hero!"

Nobody has nutshelled American television better, BRAVAH!!