Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vampire Diaries

Does anybody feel weird about 100 year old vampires going after 16 year olds? Or is it just me....

well, there is one poster at TK who wont have a problem with that.

but we had the same thing in Buffy and Angel so I can't say anything about that- but the castingis redonks. The guys look waaaay too old, IMHO to pass as Highschool students. Pulease!

Moonlight is showing on Virgin 1. Even the presence of Jason Dohring & Sophia Myles isn't making it any good, and it's already been cancelled in The States (having run for a mere 16 episodes), so it can't even go anywhere.

Yeah, this show was dreadful. Bad acting, bad dialogue, cheesey "effects", awful music. It's rare that I won't give a show a couple of episodes to grow on me, but I stopped watching after the premiere. Blech.

Well just because of the comments here was my cue that I might enjoy the show, and I was right. : ) 4 episodes in and I rather enjoy the hokey drama. : ) LOL.