Vap will be 60 years old this year

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I didn't know midgets could live that long.

starfish

Banned
me neither but i can't imagine he has long left especially as his weight/height ratio means hes clinicaly morbidly obese

Bellhop

Banned
jack is fat?

Mr. Toad

Banned
super morbidly fat. thats how he contracted diabetes

he tries to hide his massive belly under large girly blouses

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh, goody. You're throwing Jack a surprise birthday party and we're all invited. I like to fly on Southwest and won't stay at anything less than a Hilton Express. I travel cheap. Be sure to accommodate us vegetarians foodwise too. My friend eats gluten free. Keep that in mind also.

What are you getting Jack for his 60th birthday present? Don't be cheap. This is an important milestone in a person's life.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I want a pony.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Oh, goody. You're throwing Jack a surprise birthday party and we're all invited. I like to fly on Southwest and won't stay at anything less than a Hilton Express. I travel cheap. Be sure to accommodate us vegetarians foodwise too. My friend eats gluten free. Keep that in mind also.

What are you getting Jack for his 60th birthday present? Don't be cheap. This is an important milestone in a person's life.

I'm going to have to miss it. I'm on front desk that day.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Drat. If you can't make it then neither can the rest of "us" and I was so looking forward to chocolate cheesecake with hot fudge sauce and extra whipped cream.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Of the airlines I've been on the last few years I like Southwest best. Don't have to pay more for leg room, get 2 carry-ons and can check 2 bags for free. Fares are much less too. I like to spend my money on sightseeing so I'm cheap on transportation and hotel unless it is a cruise.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yes Mr. Toad I got your pm. I believe I have made myself clear that pm'ing me is reserved for genuine and decent conversations only. I have no interest in helping you get a long time member of this board permanently expelled. Do not pm me again unless it is regarding your PayPal payment to me of $2000 for my 100d account information. NFO. :)