Vote: Expel Hambil From Badlands Citizens

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
That's what I said months ago.

Maybe we should vote on it.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Sure, kick me out. It's not like I got you a pot forum, a social group, and made the badlands searchable or anything.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Did you or did you not daycare Dual?
Did you prevent him from posting in QSF?
Have you ignored his requests or concerns?
Just because a car thief sends his mom flowers does not mean he should not pay for his crime.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
His only concern is GET RID OF EGG AVATAR and that's been decided already via missmanner's owners privilege. Since he decided to abuse the feature request forum I DC'd him for a bit rather than spend half my day vetoing his stupid polls.

So whatever. If this is how you're all gonna be, I don't want to be part of it anymore anyway. Thankless lot.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
But your poll is invalid. You want me out at least follow your own process.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Also, try to keep the issues seperate. Of course we appreciate the things you've done. That means we cannot fight for something else we believe in? Us doing that does not mean we do not appreciate you. (of course I can only speak for myself)

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
5. Those citizens who emigrate from the Badlands can be stricken from the list of grandfathered citizens by a majority yes/no vote.
A) A citizen who has emigrated must not have posted within the Badlands for a period of one month.
B) A current citizen must nominate someone for an Emigration Vote.
C) Just because someone is unliked does not qualify them for an Emigration Vote.
D) Emigration Votes will be held seven days prior to every second election.
I don't qualify for a removal vote on numerous points (bolded above).

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
An apology to Hambil

While I stand behind my points (no pun intended), I want to apologize for being so harsh toward your constant efforts to improve the place the past several weeks.

I always have to give props to the boys with mad skillz, all these buttons and codes turn into gibberish on boards I admin.

You're dealt a raw deal, you need more support behind you, so you don't have to deal with all the whining and just implement the changes agreed upon once the other admins have had time to come up with the best solution.

I'd offer you a gift, but all my pr0n is of the ghey variety.
-Eggs Mayonnaise: 03-11-2006

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
And yes, considering:

1) The board is running faster and more securely than ever before.
2) I rebuilt an entire vBookie mod for Mentalist (and whoever he wishes to use it with).
3) I got search working for the Badlands.
4) I got the badlands a Pot subforum.
5) I rebuilt Ouch (having built it in the first place) and got it running again.
6) I added ajax (no refresh) karma comments (to the karma mod I wrote in the first place).
7) I helped get social groups approved again.
8) I fixed chat (which was at least partly broken when I arrived)
9) Whatever else I don't feel like listing right now

Yeah, I think you're all being pretty petty and thankless for wanting to hang me and kick me out of your little clubs for the one mod I actually want to use here.

But whatever, Eggs is right, I'm just a passive aggressive twat or something.