VOTE MY FATE: SUPERMAN ON TRIAL

Superman

Look! Up in the sky!
Okay, here's the deal.

I am guilty of crimes against the Trek Bulletin Board Service.

The following is a list that, while incomplete, provides a sufficient case for the banning I received:

*I flamed Dennis Bailey numerous times

*I changed usernames often

*I was cantankerous and often snotty

*Once under a probationary ban, I returned using duals from other computers.

*Once permabanned, I returned from still other sites and proxy servers and proceeded to troll the joint

*I posted nasty and cruel comments about Bonnie Malmat, including photos of her which I "doctored"

As I am my own defense as well, here are my good qualities:

*Great wit

*Passion for, you know, stuff that's talked about over there

*Skillful chooser/creator of avatars

*Vast knowledge of comic books

*At the end of the day, not a bad person, just a person who did some bad things.

I have PMed T'Bonz and apologized for my past ways and asked to return. I know that good ol' Spiff was apparently the one who permabanned me, but Bonz has the power to return me to active status over there.

So here's where you come in. I would like you to vote my fate. Choose wisely, and remember...every BBS needs Superman.

\S/

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
G-U-I-L-T-Y

You Sir, should be banished to a whorehouse and forced to have sex with each and every hot bodied woman there. Once there, you should not be allowed to leave until you have left each and every woman there in state of relentless crotch pounding till thet have all been left unconsious!

That Sir.. should be your sentence..Now Off with you! :hmmm:

Superman

Look! Up in the sky!
G-U-I-L-T-Y

You Sir, should be banished to a whorehouse and forced to have sex with each and every hot bodied woman there. Once there, you should not be allowed to leave until you have left each and every woman there in state of relentless crotch pounding till thet have all been left unconsious!

That Sir.. should be your sentence..Now Off with you! :hmmm:

Dammit! Where was that choice when I was making this poll?!

I'll take your sentence if I don't get paroled.

\S/

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I'd say death. But I have real problem carrying out the sentence on the feeble minded.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Ummm. Who gives a fuck?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer