"vulpes inculta". ain't no shame to my game duder.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Your shoes are raggedy and your momma is dead.

LOL you and the porch monkey match up pretty good with the level of your "trolling"

But do keep trying, by all means. No one cared back then, and there's certainly no one cares now.

Oh and STFU

LOL you and the porch monkey match up pretty good with the level of your "trolling"

But do keep trying, by all means. No one cared back then, and there's certainly no one cares now.

Oh and STFU

I mean, are you not the Porch Monkey watching 16 year old girls from the patio of your "condo"? How is that half-of-a-house working out for you?

How much are you getting from Social Security, Jack? One of the POORS who actually have to work to 70 just to get the extra money to get by?

You poor, fucking trashbag.

jack

Poor Impy, always a bridesmaid, never a bride :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"vulpes inculta', grow up and stop following in 'vappooper's' poop.

y'alls juvenile activity/lack of emotional maturity is interfering with several boards here at trollkingdom.

let's squash our difference and move on.

the staff and i are trying to create a new, friendly and improved 'tk"

The Question

Eternal
Quit yer lyin', dirty hippie. There is no "the staff and I" where you're concerned.

jack

BLACKPOOPER said:
"the staff and i are trying to create a new, friendly and improved 'tk"

Anyone that uses the term "duder" is a failure BLACKPOOPER. You create nothing at TK but the creation of the display of your stupidity BLACKPOOPER.

That term is so 2009. Ha-ha. Ha-ha. Ha-ha.

As usual, you infer shit that isn't happening BLACKPOOPER. As in you just got caught in a lie again BLACKPOOPER :bigass:

oooops, you logged off, chickenshit black bastard.

Chalk up another big trolling win for Vulpes!!

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
"vulpes inculta', grow up and stop following in 'vappooper's' poop.

y'alls juvenile activity/lack of emotional maturity is interfering with several boards here at trollkingdom.

let's squash our difference and move on.

the staff and i are trying to create a new, friendly and improved 'tk"
240113282_4435330143197066_4104948131792325462_n.jpg

MODMAN

@jack, @Vulpes Inculta

re: unwelcome spamming and shit-posting

It has been bought to my attention that you are both targeting a certain member of this board, spamming videos in each thread they post.

My logic has always been that, by keeping Vulpes occupied and permitting him to post his tiresome scat and extremist viewpoints here, he is at least distracted from harming anyone in real life. I will not ask Vulpes to cease and desist, as he is utterly beyond reason.

As for jack - while you are prone to occasional outbursts, you are not cut from the same cloth as the above degenerate. In fact, you come across as a rather nice chap at times. Nonetheless, I do ask you tone it down for the benefit of said poster.

Thank you.

Please note: there is discussion at the top levels of TK of providing me with emergency admin powers, in order to combat the ongoing disruption caused by you both.

If - in their wisdom - TPTB do endow me with such responsibility, I swear to all of TK that I will lay down these powers when this crisis has abated.

jack

Yknow Moddie, that's shit level trolling, even for you. There are no "top levels of TK" that is discussing anything with you. This is a known fact. And....in case you haven't noticed, that "one poster" runs three accounts and shits up with board with meaningless selfish spam, outright lies and copypasta. That asshole hasn't contributed a fucking thing that isn't selfish, self serving and narcissistic to this board. If you don't know/haven't realized this yet you have my sympathies. He's not all there and is a fake. He even admits his sole purpose here is to "ruin my internet experience" a very old, very useless, very worn out, and very failed aspect of his persona.

Don't know why you'd run interference for the dumbest black bastard on the planet, but go for it. You threaten me again and watch what happens.

Last edited:

jack

CeeJay said:

" Its not about winning. Its about making your message board presence as misarable as possible. "

He views this thread every day.

Point, set and match :bigass: Now stfu about it Moddie

jack

And fuck you too, dumbest black bastard on the planet. You will never get a word in edgewise around these parts again.

ha-ha. ha-ha. ha-ha.