Wacky, Kristen Kreuk will be in multiple episodes of Chuck!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Just in case you didn't know (I'm sure you did). Her character, Hannah, was introduced in this week's episode. I'm sure she's a spy of some sort, but I dig her on this show. She's much better than on Smallville, definitely a better actress. Probably better material. Anyway, she'll be part of the "Nerd Herd" for at least one more ep, but probably more.

Oh, and she looks pretty, also. Again, much better than "childish" Lana Lang.

This season has been great so far, I've been impressed by Brandon "Superman" Routh as well.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah, I found her hot when Smallville first started but gradually went off her as her character got worse and worse...I'll give her a chance again.

Big Dick McGee

Just 6 months ago I was bemoaning the fact that there wasn't any good tv on these days. Now it seems like the best shows start in the Winter, which is great. We've got Chuck (getting better and better every week!), 24, Modern Family, Fringe, Human Target, Leverage, Lost next week. I know I'll be busy until May!

CaptainWacky

And they'll all finish before the baby comes!

CaptainWacky

Okay, I looked at some screenaps and yeah, she's hot again. I'm so weak.

Big Dick McGee

I even like her one funky tooth now.

CaptainWacky

So I haven't seen the latest episodes yet (or the latest season even), but I heard there was some big controversy about the latest episode just because Chuck and Sarah kissed other people...with so called "fans" talking about boycotting the show now (even though it was barely saved from cancellation.)

Fucking shippers ruin everything.

Big Dick McGee

So I haven't seen the latest episodes yet (or the latest season even), but I heard there was some big controversy about the latest episode just because Chuck and Sarah kissed other people...with so called "fans" talking about boycotting the show now (even though it was barely saved from cancellation.)

Fucking shippers ruin everything.

You said a mouthful, brother. The way the series is progressing, it's completely natural for Sarah and Chuck to want to see other people. They're just not emotionally available to each other right now. It's definitely believable.

One funny thing is that in the latest episode, Chuck saves Hannah...but unlike Smallville, he doesn't have to hide the fact that he saved her.

Very good series, I'll really be bummed if they don't get 5-7 seasons to finish the story. Unlike the excerable "Heroes", the creator and writers of Chuck seem to have an idea where they want to end up eventually.

CaptainWacky

Okay I've seen Kreuk's first two episodes...she's hot.