Wacky wish list

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
YES. THAT'S RIGHT.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Remove the icons under the user names. They're big and ugly and add uneeded clutter.

Restore the Youtube tags mod that let you post widescreen and HD/HQ Youtube videos. Keep the other mod that let you post from other sites but since Youtube is the place where 99.9% of posted videos come from it's nice to have the widescreen and HQ option.

Bring back the image scaling mod. Nuff said.

Make it a point not to add clutter to our avatar profiles unless it's worth it and have maybe a bit more active discussion on mods before they're installed.
Other than the youtube tags, which is no big deal and I will add to the list, I've already agreed to do all these things before you even started this thread.

The icons and clutter is being dealt with via a mod I am working on which I announced here: http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/mod-advanced-post-t115914.html

The image scaling mod will return as soon as I get around to modifying it so it can exclude certain forums, which I'm pretty sure I announced I would do somewhere.

CaptainWacky

Thank you for taking MY suggestions.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I'm all for more transparency, and discussion, but to be honest if I asked then nothing would ever, ever get installed or changed.

If there is nothing that needs to get installed or changed, nothing should get installed or changed.

(HINT: Apart from what us listed in the first post, nothing needs to get installed or changed)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's not that we don't like some of the new things, it's that we never know what to expect from one second to the next. We like the upgrades to be unnoticeable. I think you're just using TK to experiment on, like some mad hamster scientist.

CaptainWacky

Well he is the product of a hamster/gerbil breeding experiment that went a little CACK-AH.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
BACK TO THE AXLOTL TANK!

Love Child

One Love
It's not that we don't like some of the new things, it's that we never know what to expect from one second to the next. We like the upgrades to be unnoticeable. I think you're just using TK to experiment on, like some mad hamster scientist.

F U and your perfect QOTW sentences CAssie! I'm sooo jealous of you!

CaptainWacky

The "live topics" thing can go (unless it's only there as a byproduct of you fixing something else or something.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't even know what that is for!

CaptainWacky

No one does!