walks in, looks around.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I already stated that "I don't know" is the only answer I have to pompous questions regarding our existence, God, et cetera.

The ball's in your court, dearie. :)

translated: I don't dare put forth an opinion for fear of losing my ability to pompously ridicule the opinions of others from the safety of my anonymity. In this, like in all things, I am terrified of being perceived as incorrect. Therefore, I offer nothing but pithy snarky responses designed to make me appear more intelligent than I actually am.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I already stated that "I don't know" is the only answer I have to pompous questions regarding our existence, God, et cetera.

The ball's in your court, dearie. :)

(((MARQUIS))) lol

Actually, I agree. "I don't know" is my philosophy on religion and god/s. Having been raised a Baptist, it took me a long time to get to this point.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I believe in God
and Jesus Christ

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended into hell.On the third day
he rose again;he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,and the life everlasting.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
translated: I don't dare put forth an opinion for fear of losing my ability to pompously ridicule the opinions of others from the safety of my anonymity. In this, like in all things, I am terrified of being perceived as incorrect. Therefore, I offer nothing but pithy snarky responses designed to make me appear more intelligent than I actually am.

You're not very creative, are you ?

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1816499&postcount=47

Regardless of the complete lack of originality in the presentation of your post, it does not make much sense, because, as evidenced above, I was already perceived as "incorrect" by two people (albeit Cassie did it more gracefully, in a post peppered with irony). I don't mind your -as usual- crappy attempts at insulting me, but at least be coherent.

Besides, Illyanna voiced the same opinion, and I did not see you write the above (and it's a good thing you did not, because it's a load of nonsense).

You want to take a bite at my penis, man up and do it without bothering to make it look like it's part of a disagreement in opinions, or something that has to do with my view on this discussion. :)

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
(((MARQUIS))) lol

Actually, I agree. "I don't know" is my philosophy on religion and god/s. Having been raised a Baptist, it took me a long time to get to this point.

How dare you respond by "I don't know" ? That doesn't even count as a "philosophy", and is an blatant troll.

Obviously, you are avoiding to of put forth an opinion (and no, unless it's ten paragraphs full of superstitions, verbal wankery, and of course, bullshit, it does not count as an opinion) in fear of being ridiculed for it.

Shame on you, Cassie.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well, even thought my REAL answer is "I don't know" I still like to try to think about and discuss what the answers might be.