WATCHING A THING ABOUT HARRY HILL ON CHANNEL 4

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
REMEMBER HIM?

CaptainWacky

I always like "Price Tag" when someone else sings it on comedy shows (must have happened at least twice!) but not the Jesse Jay version.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Same here. I even sang along to Harry's version.

Did you ever watch his old show? I remember it being on, but not finding it at all funny, and judging from this I think I'd still feel the same. I did enjoy these small snippets, but it sounds like his show relied too much on memes, just as TV Burp did toward the end. I doubt I would've tuned in week after week if I'd been old enough to back when it was on.

CaptainWacky

I'm pretty sure I loved it at the time! I have fond memories of it anyway (and still say "what are the chances of that happening?" all the time. In my head.) There's a thin line between repetition that makes something funnier and repetition that's just annoying (as I think they tried to explain in one of the sketches shown.) It probably did go downhill or get annoying in the end (even in this comedy documentary they talked about the show's decline a lot) and maybe I went off it a bit at the time (I can't remember the later stuff like the joy of sex guy) but it's so long ago that I only remember it being good. Though really it seems obvious now that it owed a lot to Vic Reeves' Big Night Out (which I don't think I watched until it was repeated years later on the Paramount Channel.) ANYWAY...

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]a0v6irhiHAE[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

THERE'S AN EPISODE ON RIGHT NOW OMG.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
BERT KWOUK'S HAIR LOOKED CRAZY, AND I THOUGHT HE WAS THE OLD MAN FROM THE START OF GREMLINS WITH THE MOGWAI.

CaptainWacky

Hey there's going to be a Harry Hill Movie apparently...

[video=youtube_share;gOr-VaJqkSY]http://youtu.be/gOr-VaJqkSY[/video]

Hey it looks shit.