Watching Eccleston's run on Doctor Who...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
...beginning to end, on DVD. Apart from suddenly being able to understand about half the in-jokes I've read around here ("John Barrowman...OOOOOOHHHHH, NOW I get it!") I have made the following observations thus far:

1. Eccleston was a fine Doctor, and it's kinda too bad he didn't have more of a run, although I like David Tennant also.

2. Billie Piper has blowjob lips.

3. Watching too much British tv makes me say things like "Thus far."

4. Pretty much every Eccleston Doctor Who episode can be summed up as, " ..Because ___________ fucked up the ____________, now the whole human race is doomed and there's nothing I can do about it!" The number of times they're all saved by last minute deus ex machina stuff gets a little ridiculous when watched end to end.

5. Piper. Blowjob lips. Seriously.

6. It really doesn't matter how many times they crack wise that the Doctor has a northern accent, my yankee redneck ears can't pick it out from a regular British accent.

7. Despite wanting to keep a low secret profile, at the rate the Doctor either spills his identity, reveals the Tardis or invites someone along every single person in existence should know who he is by now.

8. Since the Doctor's time-hopping, dimension-spanning, multi-universal travelling TARDIS only ever seems to land in London, the last observation is rendered moot.

9. Eccleston does not have blowjob lips. But that's okay, because, you know, Piper's there and all.

10. I'm not kidding about the British speech patterns. I'm typing this with an accent.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Bo Duke was actually The Doctor in disguise.

As least I could understand him. And Daisy wasn't just a relative, if you know what I mean.

Not to mention "Companion-change out" for a hotter model.

Old:
daisy-duke-dukes-of-hazzard-7.jpg

New:
203848044.jpg

Goofier looking than Eccleston.
tom-wopat-luke-duke-the-dukes-of-hazard--2185-p.jpg