Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching Flashforward.

Like Wacky has mentioned, its telling when the best episode of the season features the least airtime from the main characters

It might be better when it comes back in March after "retooling".

[YOUTUBE]ij-t5_Gvogs[/YOUTUBE]

Best meme ever.

I'm curious if the American viewers think Sonya Walger's accent is really bad, because to my ears it sounds awful. She still sounds British quite often and when she doesn't sound British she sounds really whiny and nasal.

Since there are probably (at least) 100 different American accents, I never notice hers being off. She just sounds like someone from a different part of the US than me, which is how a lot of people on TV sound.

I thought they had made her british by retcon, as her american accent has gradually morphed back to her native english one as the episodes went on.

I kinda stopped watching FF because it was on the same time as Community. If I watch it again I'll see if I notice her accent being bad.

I think he was talking about advice he was given for getting himself to cry on cue. Just think of your mother being eaten by a lion! Seems like good advice to me, though...