Watching Loktar Suck Jack Off

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Is FUNNY AS HELL to me: anyone else think so?

I remember recently Jack saying that Messy had no idea who I am or what I was about (or something to that effect); wel lthat goes DOUBLE for Dannie boy regarding the Vapster.

Should be fun to watch ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Is FUNNY AS HELL to me: anyone else think so?

I remember recently Jack saying that Messy had no idea who I am or what I was about (or something to that effect); wel lthat goes DOUBLE for Dannie boy regarding the Vapster.

Should be fun to watch ;)

I know who you both are and what your both about. jack is legendary and your a has-been whose coat tail riding days are coming to an end.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Loktar's natural habitat is up the ass of someone else. You can't fault him on it. He makes his rounds. Don't be butt hurt, Pickle. He'll crawl back up yours soon enough. Then LC's, then Dirk's, etc etc. He gets around more than a joint at a Grateful Dead concert.
:drum:

Weevil

Not the best thread title when seen from space.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Loktar's natural habitat is up the ass of someone else. You can't fault him on it. He makes his rounds. Don't be butt hurt, Pickle. He'll crawl back up yours soon enough. Then LC's, then Dirk's, etc etc. He gets around more than a joint at a Grateful Dead concert.

It's going to be a tight fit with you already there.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Pickle, you're pathetic. You burn your bridges with your friends by your obnoxious behavior. Then you whine that people don't like you anymore, and you proceed to create thread after thread of 'I'm so persecuted.' There are reasons very few people can stand you anymore.

Weevil

Pickle, you're pathetic. You burn your bridges with your friends by your obnoxious behavior. Then you whine that people don't like you anymore, and you proceed to create thread after thread of 'I'm so persecuted.' There are reasons very few people can stand you anymore.
It turns out it was intentional and that he's a troll genius.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy being up your ass most of all, Kitty.

ooh yeah....bow chicka wow wow...