watching the musical....

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Rest in Peace might be my favourite of the songs...really like Giles' too and Sweet's with Dawn where she says she's fifteen and the queen thing's illegal...I'LL GIVE HER ILLEGAL.

Seph

Retired Account
in every orifice no doubt.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I like Tara's love song to Willow because it's nicely written and Amber Benson's got great voice, but Something to Sing About and Where Do We Go From Here are my faves. I like Spike's one a lot, but I really don't think he can sing well even if he is in a band.

CaptainWacky

He did well with the emotion of it.

Seph

Retired Account
i just think its a great episode because it was in response to the press who said he could only write shows that followed a stict formula so he wrote it to say fuck u to the press...

same as the episode hush where no one speaks the whole way thru, he only wrote that after criticism from the press about his ability, joss weadon is a good writter but his career died for me afta angel. :(

anyhow just thought i wud try jolly every1 up with some musical wizardry.

CaptainWacky

AND JOLLY YOU DID

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'll give Hush it's props. For being part of a shitty fourth season, that was an awesome episode.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
NEVER SAW IT.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
INFIDEL

CaptainWacky

Season four wasn't shitty! The arc wasn't as good as seasons two, three or five, but I think that was partly because the Maggie Walsh actress was supposed to be in more episodes but was unavailable. I enjoyed Adam as a villain when he (finally) appeared. And there's plenty of great episodes like Hush, Restless and the Faith two-parter and only one TOTAL unwathcable dud (the Riley/Buffy haunted house sex episode.)

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Restless is probably my favourite episode of Buffy so anyone who hates Restless can GO SUCK AN EGG.

(Be back before Dawn)

Seph

Retired Account
I'll give Hush it's props. For being part of a shitty fourth season, that was an awesome episode.

he done it for the same reason he done the musical, big f u to the press