We come in peace

TheFatMan

Hello. I am the Fat Man.

I represent and oversee a group of internet users. We move from place to place and enjoy meeting new people.

I hope that some of our more enthusiastic members haven't been too bothersome for you.

Let's make sure that we make our internet time together as pleasant and fun as possible. :)

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Hello again Fatman. Good to see you here. I knew it was only a matter of time. They need you here.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
There is a lot of built up emotion here. I don't know why. It comes from damage done in other places that you know about and understand.

TheFatMan

MessengerX, you obviously have alot of pent-up anger inside of you.

THere's no reason why we can't talk about it as civilized people.

Randall Flagg

TheFatMan said:
Why this hostility?

We only want to meet and discuss things and make friends on the internet.

Well, howdy Fats. I can call ya Fats right?

Course I can. We’re all friends here. Why don't ya pull up a chair and have a seat. Me, never liked the things. I'll just have a place on the floor over here. Always did like the floor better.

So, what’s on your mind? Come to play with the bigboys here at TK? We like visitors. Usually we treat them pretty well. Can’t abide kids much though. Such nasty …..

Well, that’s a conversation for a different time.

So, what can we do for ya?

Randall Flagg

beergoggles said:
FM is a big boy himself.

Yes. I'm sure. And as such, I think he's more than capable of speaking for himself.

Ain't that right Beergoggles?

TheFatMan

Randall Flagg said:
Well, howdy Fats. I can call ya Fats right?

I'm not a gangster, but ok :)

Course I can. We’re all friends here. Why don't ya pull up a chair and have a seat. Me, never liked the things. I'll just have a place on the floor over here. Always did like the floor better.

So, what’s on your mind? Come to play with the bigboys here at TK? We like visitors. Usually we treat them pretty well. Can’t abide kids much though. Such nasty …..

Well, that’s a conversation for a different time.

So, what can we do for ya?

We're not high-maintainence, but I would like to ask something of you.

If Skan behaves himself, could he be released?

By the way, I loved "The Stand."

Randall Flagg

Skan was a decision I wasn't part of. I was away on other.... endeavors at the time. But I may be able to put in a good word for him.

The question is, what are you willing to offer in return?

TheFatMan

Randall Flagg said:
Skan was a decision I wasn't part of. I was away on other.... endeavors at the time. But I may be able to put in a good word for him.

The question is, what are you willing to offer in return?

I don't think we have anything you would desire. All we can offer is friendship.

If indeed anyone acts out of line after this, they will not have my support. Perhaps he has already learned his lesson?

MessengerX

The Dual Liberation Army wishes to be a part of these negotiations.

Skan has our support.

TheFatMan

I respect you as a member, MessengerX. But with all due respect, it is not appropriate for the DLA to intervene.

Though we thank you for your support, you are not a part of these negotiations.

Randall Flagg

beergoggles said:
Fat Man brings truth. What more can you ask of someone?

We may have to start calling you Lloyd.

MessengerX said:
The Dual Liberation Army wishes to be a part of these negotiations.

Skan has our support.

We both know the DLA is a non issue here. TK really has no use for an "army" to liberate a site that already represents freedom. But I'm sure there are other sites out there that are in more desperate need of your "services".