We Need A Fanfic Forum Just Like EI

Mary Rose

purple pixie
Sure you guys can troll creatively but what about if you ever get the urge to write stories. There is no forum for that kind of expression here. I think we should have one.

I'll even mod it. :mrgreen: :joker: :who?me?: :lol: :twisted:

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
But… but your just a sillymaker from that horrible, horrible board ExIsle up to no good with evil intentions of world domination and so forth. We can’t possibly take you seriously.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I personally couldn't care less.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
LOL, yes that's true.. that's where we usually put fiction and erotica.. and then there is the e-zine...

All joking aside Mary Rose, send me chapters of fan fic and I'll publish it in the zine.. How's that?

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I was hoping I could persuade Cait to write it herself, but I know how busy she is.

Mary Rose

purple pixie
Grandtheftcow said:
But… but your just a sillymaker from that horrible, horrible board ExIsle up to no good with evil intentions of world domination and so forth. We can’t possibly take you seriously.

I think it goes without saying that I have evil intentions. I post here, don't I? ;) :bigass: :twisted:

On a related note, I am such a smiley addict. Wonder if they have a support group for that.

RobL

Mary Rose, you will notice that we have set up an "Embassy" forum to encourage "visits" to other boards.

You'd think that Exisle would be as accommodating. :(

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
No, because we find EIers to be amusing, not threatening.

Though I'm sure Cait and mm are changing board policy as we speak to accomadate them. ;)

Random

Somehow I don't think the good Lord cares about any messageboard Rob.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
CoyoteUgly said:
No, because we find EIers to be amusing, not threatening.

Though I'm sure Cait and mm are changing board policy as we speak to accomadate them. ;)

Not this month, I don't feel so accomodating right now.

Mary Rose

purple pixie
RobL said:
Mary Rose, you will notice that we have set up an "Embassy" forum to encourage "visits" to other boards.

You'd think that Exisle would be as accommodating. :(

To be fair, the thought is that we don't need to set up a seperate forum for one board because then we'd have to do it for everybody. And that's what the Beach and Boardwalk are for.

Although, I am not denying that there is bad feeling from some towards this board.