We Need A Fanfic Forum Just Like EI

RobL

^ As an offical Trolkingdom envoy to Exsile, I find your failure to set up proper accommodations and degree of hostility to our sovereign rights unsettling.

I mean, we all want good relations, do we not?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Caitriona said:
Not this month, I don't feel so accomodating right now.

The way you're being treated over there, I certainly don't blame you.

EnglishRose

addle barn
NeonMercuryASH said:
I tried to get into some of the factions. Can't get a post in edgewise.

you have to be 14 or under to get noticed in the faction threads ...anyone vaguely mature is just not cool ;)

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Even I noticed that. The Romans have been overrun by teeny boppers.

That's the one thing I'm sick of.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Only if G1277 and Dru come over to TK

Mary Rose

purple pixie
RobL said:
^ As an offical Trolkingdom envoy to Exsile, I find your failure to set up proper accommodations and degree of hostility to our sovereign rights unsettling.

I mean, we all want good relations, do we not?

Of course. But if we did it for you we'd have to do it for everybody and EI just doesn't work like that.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Well, look at it this way...if it weren't for TKers, you'd have never known what was going down in the SSBBS OQ. You might still be stuck with that board, or Christian might have just shut it down but not given Rov the righteous anger to start ExIsle. So in a way, TK is responsible for the creation of EI and the riproaring time you've had over there.

That's scary...believe me, I know...but it's true. In other words, TK fucked SSBBS and the union gave birth to EI. There's something to ponder...

BitchSlapSmitty

What kind of fanfic are you talking about here?

And why fanfic? Why not just short stories?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Or amusing anecdotes...riddles...anagrams...stuff of that nature.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
NeonMercuryASH said:
What's weird is that I don't really care. I post with them on their terms which means everything I would say would be a parody.
Problem is, I'm a traditionalist. I'm so old, I remember when the Romans were full of horny men, drooling all over Lexa Doig, worshipping her as a Goddess, and would give anything to get in her pants.

Now the faction is full of teenage girls, and I'm the only one left worshipping the Goddess, and giving anything to get in her pants.

What................SUE ME! I CAN'T HELP IT!! :twisted: