We should be more supportive of the president

I Love Cunt

Watch It
And the war. The War on Terror. Those that say we should pull out should be ashamed. We can't just give up and pull out now. We have to win this war!
Quit a war? Who the fuck quits a war? Pussies!

George Bush

We must remember that during these times, the enemies of freedom will use every available means to weaken our resolve. Intercepting Al-Qaeda propaganda is one of our top priorities.

We must not permit the enemy diminish our understanding of the truth, nor can we tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Actually, there is some truth to this. I may not agree with his methods but I certainly agree with his purpose. What would be nice is if someone could come up with a better way to do it than with bloodshed. If it were just a matter of not being at war, then 911 would not have happened, which is what set this whole shebang off in the first place.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
If we ignore everything that has gone before and the UTTER ROYAL AND MYTHIC FUCK UP this administration has waltzed the world into and we look at the situation today, as it is, I am actually for the Presidents plan as opposed to the alternatives.

It makes much more sense than pulling out at this point. Still a complete mess though.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
So, forgive my lack of knowledge on American Politics - but Bush's sum total of decent policies are to do with tax cuts (in another thread). He has royally fucked up his nation building bullshit. So...

At the same time - the borrowing in $Billions
2000 5,674.2
2005 7,932.7
2006 8,506.9

So, I am now going to borrow some money against all of your names, then distribute a small amount of that money to you via paypal. Do you think that would make me popular? BTW - the borrowings in your name will have to be paid for BY YOU.

I know this is a simplistic argument - but he is a walking disaster. I have sneakily admired Republican presidents before, but not this one.

Cranky Bastard

The two-party system is enslaving the American people. No democratic or republican president would be better than what we have now. It would just be more of the same.

It's not the president that pulls the strings. It's the Council on Foreign Relations.

Tyrant

It's where I come in and say Jews.

The Question

Eternal
headvoid said:
Is this where TQ comes in and says it's the jews?

Nope, this is where you follow Cranky's link and find out for yourself. In the event you're disinclined to do so, I'm forced to wonder why the hell you brought it up in the first place. ;)

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
The world has heard all of this before, only from another Texas Redneck named Lyndon B Johnson, in a small country in Southeast Asia called Vietnam. We tried to stay there and "stick it out too".. remember? You all remember where it got us right?