Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Home Lilith

I joined TK because it was real and harsh. It had a rough edge. It was not sugar-coated. I liked it because I saw members say Fuck You to the Admins at will without repercussion. But the TK I am seeing now I don't even recognize in the 6 weeks I've been here. People are too nice. Everything is sugar-coated. Everywhere I look I see members fluffing each other's ego. And I see members demanding that their egos be stroked. I also see a bunch of self-congratulating threads, as well as a plethora of kiss-ass threads. WTF is this all about? It is nauseating. I can't take it anymore. I will depart shortly.

In case I don't get another chance to say this: Good Bye, TK!!! I hope you find yourself again.

Why don't you stop by the "I'm Leaving TK Forever!" sticky ;)

Oh, and take your fucking bitching back to SW. That is until you get banned again.

Because no, Rhiannon DOESN'T LOVE YOU

keekeen said:
I joined TK because it was real and harsh. It had a rough edge. It was not sugar-coated. I liked it because I saw members say Fuck You to the Admins at will without repercussion. But the TK I am seeing now I don't even recognize in the 6 weeks I've been here. People are too nice. Everything is sugar-coated. Everywhere I look I see members fluffing each other's ego. And I see members demanding that their egos be stroked. I also see a bunch of self-congratulating threads, as well as a plethora of kiss-ass threads. WTF is this all about? It is nauseating. I can't take it anymore. I will depart shortly.

In case I don't get another chance to say this: Good Bye, TK!!! I hope you find yourself again.
You are kidding right?!

A true TK'er doesn't put conditions on what is required to stay here, but enjoys and accepts TK for what it is, at any given moment. I mean unless TK was invaded by ants, then I would definitely have to leave!

A true TKer is one with the courage to speak the truth to TK!!1

A fake TKer is one too afraid to speak when s/he sees TK has veered off course.

keekeen said:
A true TKer is one with the courage to speak the truth to TK!!1

A fake TKer is one too afraid to speak when s/he sees TK has veered off course.

Then you MUST be a true TK'er. See ya around the board.