Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Home Lilith

keekeen said:
A true TKer is one with the courage to speak the truth to TK!!1

A fake TKer is one too afraid to speak when s/he sees TK has veered off course.

And this is true too. That is assuming that TK "has a course" and that anything that is not in the "norm" for TK-is off course.

And, anyone who just complains about it and leaves, has not solved the problem. What have you done to make it the way you want it to be?

All he has done is sit there and whine.

"WHAAAAAAAAAA, TK is actually NICE sometimes!!!!111111WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!111111"

I am providing positive criticism. And in my own way, I am taking arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them!!1!

There are two ways to influence the direction or environment of TK. One is to posit some nebulous standard, more often than not described as "the TRUE spirit of TK", to which one complains and bitches and demands that all others comply. This method is hardly if ever successful, but it doesn't stop some people from posting long, screamy diatribes condoning it.

The other method is to post in an entertaining, outrageous, fun, thought-provoking, hilarious, sexy, brutal fashion which appeals to other members or at least gets their attention. This method is not always successful, but it does often work and is nearly 99% more effective than sitting back and demanding that others do all the work.

Nope. And not you either ;)

I don't see how I could fit that description. I don't whine and bitch and complain about the way TK is and demand it be a certain way. The poster I was referring to has been doing this lately.

Shatna said:
There are two ways to influence the direction or environment of TK. One is to posit some nebulous standard, more often than not described as "the TRUE spirit of TK", to which one complains and bitches and demands that all others comply. This method is hardly if ever successful, but it doesn't stop some people from posting long, screamy diatribes condoning it.

The other method is to post in an entertaining, outrageous, fun, thought-provoking, hilarious, sexy, brutal fashion which appeals to other members or at least gets their attention. This method is not always successful, but it does often work and is nearly 99% more effective than sitting back and demanding that others do all the work.

Nooo! Fun TK'ers? Never! I will not stand for it! Track them down! Find them! Burn them!

BURN THEM!

Lilith said:
Nope. And not you either ;)

I don't see how I could fit that description. I don't whine and bitch and complain about the way TK is and demand it be a certain way. The poster I was referring to has been doing this lately.
Oh, I know who you mean. Do you wanna play hangman?

Ah, shit. The moronic Keekeen is back.

Drama queen? Who's been banned from SW multiple times in a short time?

;)