Welcome New Poster cakewalk

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Pick me up on the way roomie.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I bet Dual will be thrilled about his new housemates.

"hey Dual, we're out of money, food, drinks, and weed. Mind if we crash at your place for, oh, dunno, three years or something?"
"Oh, hi, yeah, well, can anyone of you guys prepare lobster?"
"well, I certainly don't, but this dude here named 'Gear is pretty good with a steel pan"
"Good enough, come in. I'd appreciate if nobody sells the furniture this time, though"

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You fucking idiot, they dont write the exact same post 10,000 times i don't need to tell them to stfu(except Henoch who i do constantly when i see him) so use a better comparison next time you fat fucking disgrace for a sea lion.

stfu, ya lying sack of crud! Show me these 10,000 exact duplicate posts or fuck off!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Sell the furniture? I would consider it a success if we don't get drunk and throw it out the window.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
It's not a real party if no furniture flies out of the window, my dear...
In certain circles, I am known for having quite heated quarrels with chairs, especially those wooden ones. Fucking chairs, always talking back and simply provoking to be thrown out of the window.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love fucking chairs

4501.imgcache.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I bet Dual will be thrilled about his new housemates.

"hey Dual, we're out of money, food, drinks, and weed. Mind if we crash at your place for, oh, dunno, three years or something?"
"Oh, hi, yeah, well, can anyone of you guys prepare lobster?"
"well, I certainly don't, but this dude here named 'Gear is pretty good with a steel pan"
"Good enough, come in. I'd appreciate if nobody sells the furniture this time, though"

It would go something like this:
[YOUTUBE]lQ1KJktJJFs[/YOUTUBE]

Of course you forgot the part where I ramble on at length about sixteenth century playwrights and Gear asks, "Wait: how do we know you're REALLY Dual?"

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
That's because I'd probably just have noticed Loktar wearing one of my panties again and start chasing him around the house, so I wouldn't hear any of that.

You guys did remember to pick up Loktar as I told you, right? RIGHT??

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That's because I'd probably just have noticed Loktar wearing one of my panties again and start chasing him around the house, so I wouldn't hear any of that.

You guys did remember to pick up Loktar as I told you, right? RIGHT??

We picked him up but we loaned him to a trucker in central Nebraska in exchange for a tank of gas. But it was 93 octane so, you know...good trade.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
We picked him up but we loaned him to a trucker in central Nebraska in exchange for a tank of gas. But it was 93 octane so, you know...good trade.
Oooh, come on guys... AGAIN!?!? You know very well how cranky he gets when he's gotta hitchhike across the US wearing his favorite high heels.

Wow this thread went south eventually.
It IS my favorite destination, so... yay?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Are we still welcoming Cakewalk? Yeah, didn't think so.

Fucking kids these days. If we don't watch out she'll threaten to leave for a couple days.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

At least it was a lady trucker so its all good. Didn't let me cross her Mason-Dixon line yet but I got to honk her horns.

(That's right Loktar can't even get laid in his own fantasy:()