WELCOME TO THE DREAM FACTORY!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
noeledmonds.gif

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd love to go on that and say nothing but "box 1, box 2, box 3, box 4..." until I was finished then just walk off.

CaptainWacky

You should see his underpants.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's like Deal or No Deal was put in a blender with This Old House.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
There's an episode of Medium where Allison has a dream with her winning Deal or No Deal, picking each box in order of value one after the other. Then she gets thrown off for cheating. It's not her fault she's psychic!! Why is the fictional world so UNFAIR?!

CaptainWacky

I saw an ad for a new season of Medium and Patricia Arquette looked quite sexy. :eek:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I watched Flirting With Disaster today and she spent the first third of the movie in a loose fitting negligee. With no underwire support.

However, her husband was Ben Stiller, so moment ruined.

CaptainWacky

Should have been SEX LAD 34!

CaptainWacky

Only in body.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Todays show was fucking harsh.

That was the board and the banker offers 22k. She needs to open 3 boxes if she chooses no deal which she did and she hit the 250k straight away and ended up with 10k and 250 quid at the final table then swapped her box and walked away with 250 quid in the swapped box!

So, so sick.

Yes, I am a loser who watches this show.

CaptainWacky

Did Noel tell her how disappointed he was in her and how she must have done something horrible to get that kind of karma?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
No. But he couldn't because she rubbed his beard three times for good luck (for realz) so it was all his fault.

CaptainWacky

Where do they find those people? I wish just once a total cunt would get through who refuses to act like they love the other contestants and treats Noel with barely disguised disdain (not that I've ever watched it, of course.)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
It's weird because the contestants can be on the show for months before their name is picked. They choose a box and stand behind it until they are chosen to play. When that is isn't made clear. So you get the same people week-in-week out with one new person taking the place of the previous contestant so I guess they do all spend quite a lot of time together in some shitty travel tavern near the DREAM FACTORY.

Francis is my favourite at the moment. He's some Yoda like black dude who dispenses sound advice to everyone and it's going to be a huge event when he's finally picked!

He's gonna' spank that banker!

*faints*

CaptainWacky

The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

CaptainWacky

The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Sickest week ever. Banker has only given out 250.01 in the last 3 days and the show that's on right now is going really fucking bad as well.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
And Noel has it written into his contract that every losing contestant is molested backstage by John McCririck with a haddock, as well.