Welcome to the Trek BBS...asvs forum.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
tOO BAD YOU CAN'T BE PART OF IT. yOU PATHTIC LIMP-WRISTED FUCKTARD.

The Question

Eternal
I see the mongoloid still doesn't know that TBBS and ASVS are two different boards.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I see the mongoloid still doesn't know that TBBS and ASVS are two different boards.

what makes you think that i don't know dat trek bbs is not 'dirk funk's' board?.. rocket scientist/boy wonder?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
tOO BAD YOU CAN'T BE PART OF IT. yOU PATHTIC LIMP-WRISTED FUCKTARD.

dude. i have been posting there since january 2017, i get around. 'troll kingdom' is not the only forum i get down with.

i gets down with mine..dog!

*tee-hee*

jack

You get down with eating your own dookie, it would appear. Other than that....not so much :bigass:

:::laughing:::

jack

and I've been posting there all along. Not a peep from you, Lying Chuckie :bigass:

Simply put, you're a fucking liar.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
do you think i'm stupid,/dumb as rocket scientist, nut sack.

why would i register at 'asvs'under blackfoot?

jack

do you think i'm stupid,/dumb as rocket scientist, nut sack.

why would i register at 'asvs'under blackfoot?
Youre not posting there at all dumbfuck.

jack

Like i said, simply put youre a liar

jack

Well here's an interesting development Charles never spoke about. Jacob and I are FB friends (that's Tyralak to you Charles) and he says he made Seph an admin over there at asvs. late last year. Turns out that Charles DID have an account over there (as Blackfoot of course :bigass: but when Seph became an admin he deleted both Charles' account and the entire sports forum that Chuckie had been spamming into oblivion. Seph got permabanned for that. He says that Charles never re-registered and currently does not have an account under his or any other name.

I asked him what he thought about that Chuckie, and he said that he was entertained by your bullshit (imagine that) and that he would welcome having you over there again to do your sports forum.

I just did you a solid, fuckface. Maybe you should re-register and ask nicely. That's quite a dead board, but he says he wouldn't mind the extra traffic. Plus it might get you out of our hair here, which I would welcome a great deal.

Think about it :D

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i got an account at web-page 'asvs'. 'tyralack', 'donovan', 'gear', 'devilman', 'geedis', charlemagne, yoge bobo, whiskey, 'egg's', 'brickvader', 'mongo', 'steve b' 'kevin p' ' missmanners' 'cassie' 'bertshocka' cousin 'derskocka' 'spack' doesn't post there either numb nuts.

The Question

Eternal
Why we'd wish to inflict this shaved primate on Tyralak, I can't imagine.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i just checked the membership log at 'asvs': no 'seph.' no 'loktar'. no 'jack'. no 'highwayman'. no 'lakergirl'. no 'sarek'. no 'gagh'.

nobody from 'tk' has an account at 'asvs'... nobody.

**laughing**​

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
i just checked the membership log at 'asvs': no 'seph.' no 'loktar'. no 'jack'. no 'highwayman'. no 'lakergirl'. no 'sarek'. no 'gagh'.

nobody from 'tk' has an account at 'asvs'... nobody.

**laughing**​
I'm there as NX-01. I joined when Enterprise was on.