Welcome Wordforge posters

It is amazing how stupid and gullible so many posters over there are. Critical thinking is just not possible with all the group think they have going on. Nova/Shep kept spreading this fake news and the usual retards all nodded in unison. Shit like this is why I left. The retardation just got to high. That and all the horse shit double talk to justify political violence being OK when their side did it.

They’re stuck in group think mode. I’m starting to get sick of it as well.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

The Question

Eternal

The Question

Eternal
They knew. It's not like he was all sub rosa about his attitudes and principles. Either they liked it or they're the most astonishingly oblivious cunts online. Not that I'm discounting that latter possibility out of hand -- they are leftists, after all, which almost requires that they be fucking brainless. But I think they knew and they're just a bunch of starfuckers. They would have kept on sucking his cock if only he'd stuck around for it. They're just pissing and crying over him because he got sick of their dimwit shit and left 'em.

The Question

Eternal
As predicted, I called him out on it he still tries to bullshit his way out of it. They’re doing the same thing with CRT. It’s pathetic.
They do that because they know damned well they're in the wrong. The only thing that stops creeps like that from being full-on villains is the total absence of courage. They believe in pushing evil shit... but haven't quite got the stones to stand up straight and be proud of it.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
lol. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. That's kind of like getting up early to confirm that the sun will rise--just sleep in and take it for granted.

Meanwhile, NovaShep has posted some rambling cut-and-paste job from Salon or whatever leftist source, worrying about an inevitable violent coup. It made me strangely happy that the Leftist media elite might be going "Oh, shit. We took things too far. Please don't fuck us with a pointy stick." I was tempted to log on to post "Are you saying you've checked off 'FUCK AROUND' and now I can move on to 'AND FIND OUT'?" But I don't care.

lol. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. That's kind of like getting up early to confirm that the sun will rise--just sleep in and take it for granted.

Meanwhile, NovaShep has posted some rambling cut-and-paste job from Salon or whatever leftist source, worrying about an inevitable violent coup. It made me strangely happy that the Leftist media elite might be going "Oh, shit. We took things too far. Please don't fuck us with a pointy stick." I was tempted to log on to post "Are you saying you've checked off 'FUCK AROUND' and now I can move on to 'AND FIND OUT'?" But I don't care.
I saw that. Nova posts a lot of tl;dr shit that I don’t even bother with because she’s the most delusional of all of them.

Oerdin

This thread got me to go lurk in that sewer again and I saw the same horse shit. A bunch of them saying they were proud Antifa revolutionaries for communism, trying to bash on FF when he points out that political violence isn't a good thing and could very well make everything worse, but nope it just doesn't register with those fools. I haven't posted there in years and Dicky still was babbling a bunch of horse shit about me simply because, no, I do not support violent terrorist groups like Antifa.

Yet that fucking shit mouth lies about me and claims I am going to some how hurt so eone because I am against political violence?! Those fuckers are exactly the type of brainwashed idiots Yuri Bezmenov spoke about.

Oerdin

I saw that. Nova posts a lot of tl;dr shit that I don’t even bother with because she’s the most delusional of all of them.

I stopped listening to that mental illness case when he started posting about how children, who cannot make their own medical decisions, should be given puberty blockers and sex changes. He literally said five year olds should get to do that. Sorry, but that shit is evil.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You know when, if someone thought they were Napoleon, or a man said they felt like a woman, they'd say "OK. Something's not wired up right up there, let's talk this through, get it sorted out and help you"? Now it's like "Okily-dokily, lets chop that penis off, Loretta. A lot of expensive surgery and chemicals and in a few years we'll have you looking like a big ugly lesbian." And the transsexuals inevitably *are* lesbians. It's the most bizarre thing--become a woman so you can date women.

This thread got me to go lurk in that sewer again and I saw the same horse shit. A bunch of them saying they were proud Antifa revolutionaries for communism, trying to bash on FF when he points out that political violence isn't a good thing and could very well make everything worse, but nope it just doesn't register with those fools. I haven't posted there in years and Dicky still was babbling a bunch of horse shit about me simply because, no, I do not support violent terrorist groups like Antifa.

Yet that fucking shit mouth lies about me and claims I am going to some how hurt so eone because I am against political violence?! Those fuckers are exactly the type of brainwashed idiots Yuri Bezmenov spoke about.
I started a whole thread about puberty blockers and it was met with nothing to see here bullshit. I’m truly convinced they’re nuts. I honestly can’t put it into words, but something’s really wrong with them.

You know when, if someone thought they were Napoleon, or a man said they felt like a woman, they'd say "OK. Something's not wired up right up there, let's talk this through, get it sorted out and help you"? Now it's like "Okily-dokily, lets chop that penis off, Loretta. A lot of expensive surgery and chemicals and in a few years we'll have you looking like a big ugly lesbian." And the transsexuals inevitably *are* lesbians. It's the most bizarre thing--become a woman so you can date women.
If you’re an adult and want to chop your dick of, so be it, but this isn’t the case, they’re fine with teenagers making this type of decisions.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If you’re an adult and want to chop your dick of, so be it, but this isn’t the case, they’re fine with teenagers making this type of decisions.
But why? If someone's suicidal, we don't just say "well, if that's what you really want." If someone's dealing with addiction we don't just say "that's their choice." We realize they have a problem and we try to help them. But in this case we've just arbitrarily decided that someone believing they are a different gender than they are is perfectly normal and rather than try to fix the mental problem, we decide to chemically and surgically attempt to change the body to align with the mental state. That makes no rational sense. But god forbid that anyone says that. Because then they're small-minded and backwards.