Welcome Wordforge posters

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Related Link

To the members of WORDFORGE...I'm coming!
By: CeeJay | March 20, 2023

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I got the Daycare shut down, deleted , x'ed out, 86'd, destroyed, ended, finsished, busted kaput...as far as the Steve Samurai Jack dual:

smash-bros-yoshi-ban-hammer-3y90lj6f7cc1vb6j.gif

jack

I got the Daycare shut down, deleted , x'ed out, 86'd, destroyed, ended, finsished, busted kaput...as far as the Steve Samurai Jack dual:

smash-bros-yoshi-ban-hammer-3y90lj6f7cc1vb6j.gif
:bigass:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Tuckerfan is over there, shocked and appalled that the batteries in electric cars *gasp* WEAR OUT! And need to be...REPLACED! And they're...EXPENSIVE!1 "Useful idiots." They gobble down whatever is shoveled in front of them, ignoring reality and basic experience and then being all butthurt when reality bites them in the ass. "BUTBUTBUT...we were PROMISED that electric cars would SaVe ThE pLaNeT!!! Sure, no one will buy them without huge government subsidies because they're terrible. And most people who do buy them regret it almost immediately, but who could have known that eventually their batteries would wear out and need to be replaced? It am unpossible?!1"

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
That ain't good. Something definitely broken over there. Hope the database isn't corrupted.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
RELATED TOPICS

To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

Click Here For Complete Story
Crown Royalty Sticker - Crown Royalty Jewels Stickers
By: CeeJay | March 26, 2023

When are y'all finally gonna make it possible for ME to join this forum?...Who's ass I have too kiss at TrollKingdom to fit-up-in- WORDFORGE?<<I do the innie, not the outie....HOLLA BLACK.

jack