Welcome Wordforge posters

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Watching old "Dr. Who." The story "The Silurians" is about an underground nuclear power plant experiencing strange problems that turn out to be the cause of ancient lizard people in nearby caves who are siphoning off power to come out of hibernation. The director of the facility is annoyed to have the military and their eccentric scientific advisor nosing around and insists it is all just technical problems that could be solved by more technicians and equipment. Then an increasing number of people start seeing the lizard men but he refuses to believe them. Eventually the Silurians (lizard men) release a bacteria to kill off the humans so they can reclaim the planet. Of course The Doctor eventually finds a cure, but not before the Director is infected--but he still refuses to believe anything out of the ordinary is happening. He literally dies of the disease while denying anything is wrong.

That's basically Wordforge. They refuse to accept anything that conflicts with their viewpoint.

jack

Along with salty name calling and insulting TK in the process.

Very endearing

jack

People like Tererun are basically worthless. That's like a bizarre echo chamber over there, I remember why I stopped posting there to begin with.

jack

Umm, after reading through a few threads over there just now for the first time in awhile it's nice to see that some things remain constant. They're easily duped and pretty quick to pull out the pitchforks and torches, aren't they?
They pack up to justify it too.

jack

LOL looks like somebody scrambled my password over there. How weird.

I'll wait til I get home and try from my desktop. Everything is stored there.

Oerdin

Well, at least one of the mods/admins over there likely to edit old posts to make himself look less retarded. He spent years claiming it couldn't be done only to later admit that, yeah, not only could it be done but it has been done. As I recall Anc was upset because I kept rubbing is nose in a stupid post from 2016 where he claimed anyone who didn't vote for Hillary was just a sexist hater of women. I asked him how that was when I voted for the female 3rd party candidate as a protest vote?

After I linked that post a few times, magically, that post disappeared. It turns out that admins could indeed delete or edit posts without leaving the "this post was last edited on X date" tag.

Mirah

I love you
People like Tererun are basically worthless. That's like a bizarre echo chamber over there, I remember why I stopped posting there to begin with.

I have that person blocked too.
Always surprises me when that notification pops up. I forget I'm blocking anyone over there.

Mirah

I love you
Also I miss most of the stuff you guys are talking about because I generally go over to post when a big event happens like a bridge collapse, and a few other threads. I get lost in most of them. And I don't like the way quotes look.

jack

Also I miss most of the stuff you guys are talking about because I generally go over to post when a big event happens like a bridge collapse, and a few other threads. I get lost in most of them. And I don't like the way quotes look.
I'm just having a little fun. I resurrected my "Pic of the Day" thread and thats's fun too.

They're so easily fucking triggered.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Umm, after reading through a few threads over there just now for the first time in awhile it's nice to see that some things remain constant. They're easily duped and pretty quick to pull out the pitchforks and torches, aren't they?
It's bananas. Since I know I'm not going to get any kind of rational discourse there anymore, I'll occasionally start a thread just to watch where it goes. They aren't actually trolls, because they're definitely stuff I'd like to talk about, but because I know what the reaction will be, I may word them in ways that feed into that reaction. I'll plan to come back in a few days and maybe nudge along a point or two to see where they will go, but by then the thread will have gone in so many bizarre batshit directions that I don't even know how to get back into it or try to steer it toward the topic.

The saddest thing...In the original book version of "Planet of the Apes," they land on a world where humans made apes servants and as the apes became more capable, humans stopped thinking and reverted to animals. That kind of sums up some of the posters there. 15, 20 years ago, you had people that knew how to think and reason and structure an argument who have turned into Kool-Aid drinking zombies. I used to intentionally tee up some softball to see if anyone would get the easy home run. I gave that up so long ago that I can't even remember the last time I did it because they have no logic or ability to reason or build/dissect a point. SAD!

Oerdin

Speaking of insanity, I heard that Amaris deleted his account.
He was always a stupid piece of shit. He supported communism because he wrongly thought that would let him be a lazy bastard who wouldn't have to work and he could just sit in a coffee shop all day debating stupid leftist politics. Worse, he jumped on every leftist trend imaginable and would even flip 180s on a dime just because whatever became the latest thing. The whole supporting of him political violence, arson, looting, Antifa, BLM was the last straw for me.

Besides his whole my little pony fetish was sickening and I always wondered why a grown adult in his 30s ran forum for a children's cartoon with mostly children posting. I just got pedo vibes from him.