Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Looks like it's back.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That was funny!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It's too bad I don't have more time and money and am not as big a dick as maybe people think I am. I'd have bought it and then set up a redirect to here. Maybe sell it back for...$2,000? Is $2,000 too much? It seems fair for what they'd be getting.

I saw Volpome's thread about Landlord day over at that other site and think it went exactly as expected. I swear these people fail to understand without landlords there would be a hell of a lot less rental supply available on the market. For instance, I would simply sell my rental houses and renters probably couldn't afford it so it would be sold to higher income families as private homes and those rental units would simply no longer be on the market.

There is also a lot of expenses and capital involved in this business. Next week I am having one of my units tented to get rid of termits (the renters moved out to move out of state so I atheist don't have to pay for their hotel). Then there will be the repairs to damaged wood plus painting to be done. The bathrooms were redone in 2021 because the renters completely fucked those up, as in broke both the bath tub and shower so water was leaving out of them) but at least the tile floors and the floating laminate floors are still in good shape. I stopped putting carpet in my unit's because the renters destroy those in short order.

I do keep units in good repair (especially when renters bother to call me and let me know something needs fixing) but that does come at a price. This is a business after all and I am trying to make money. It takes a lot of money to pay for lawyers and follow all the regulations here in California and last year I had to swallow a $20,000 loss when one lying cheating bum just stopped paying despite still having her job and not being effected by covid plus illegally subletting two rooms and have pets despite the lease explicitly disallowing tthat. There are a lot of shit bags who will steal from you if you give them a chance and Democrats only seem interested in enabling such theft.
You must not be a very good landlord if you're still letting Wordforge live in your head rent-free after all these years.

The Question

Eternal
OOH! OOH! The Question! Do you have any money?
73p97j.jpg

Oerdin

You must not be a very good landlord if you're still letting Wordforge live in your head rent-free after all these years.

I am not sure you even know what you are talking about. A poster mentioned the place so I went over there to check then saw the usual clueless nonsense we have all come to expect. How is that me obsessing over the place? I guess you are entitled to what ever fantasy you wish though.

Oerdin

So... Last time I made the mistake of lurking at wordforge I saw a bunch of those loons sperging out to conspiracy theories about supposed "right wing terrorists" supposedly attack electrical substations to stop transvestite stripper shows for minors. All of them were gleefully declaring the demons in their diseased minds were actually real; all while slapping each other the back and verbally jerking each other off. Then the truth comes out...

It was just two thieves who wanted the power to go down so they could rob businesses. Will any of the sperging morons learn anything from this? I doubt it but hope springs eternal.

The Question

Eternal
"Dumb-estical tear'rizm!" -people who loudly and eagerly supported 21st century blackshirts

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So... Last time I made the mistake of lurking at wordforge I saw a bunch of those loons sperging out to conspiracy theories about supposed "right wing terrorists" supposedly attack electrical substations to stop transvestite stripper shows for minors. All of them were gleefully declaring the demons in their diseased minds were actually real; all while slapping each other the back and verbally jerking each other off. Then the truth comes out...

It was just two thieves who wanted the power to go down so they could rob businesses. Will any of the sperging morons learn anything from this? I doubt it but hope springs eternal.
I'll admit I was a little sad they weren't browner and with names like Yusef and al Mohammadi. I can't rub anyone's nose in the dogshit over this.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor

Well no doubt you'll see no more discussion about THAT from the regulars.

MODMAN

Are WordForge registrations closed? They allow you to complete the form, wait the allotted time and other usual silliness, but after submitting it's always followed by a 'denied by administrator' message with no explanation.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Are WordForge registrations closed? They allow you to complete the form, wait the allotted time and other usual silliness, but after submitting it's always followed by a 'denied by administrator' message with no explanation.
I guess you didn't get the message that nobody with any veil of competence is running that site anymore.