Well Guys, Its been fun......

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
...but to the overall delight to many of you, I will no longer be posting here as often as I have in the past.

The Dear Lord above has granted me a reprive at my job. The center I work for was scheduled to shut down this day 3/22/12 and everyone in my center were supposed to be reassigned to other locations for job retention, but sadly things did not work out that way for everyone. Many of my co-workers are being forced to accept termination pay and are being laid off.

I too was supposed to be one of them, but by the grace of God Almighty, was spared and reassigned to another location many miles from where I presently reside. This new work center I am being sent to, from what I hear is very very strict and all activities that are not directly job related are absolutely prohibited. ( No internet usage, No cellphones or personal calls, ect..ect). It's an all work-no play type thing!

Sooo... seeing that the majority of the times I have posted here was during dead time at work, I will no longer posess this privelage. My new hours will most likey be from 9:30 AM to 6 PM 5 days a week (not counting any mandatory overtime that may fall upon me), so by the time I get home from work, I'll have just enough tiem to eat, get cleaned up and ready for bed, and be up the next morning to do it all over again.

I can't complain though. I consider myself very lucky to have had a job at all, as well as the privelige to use the internet as much as I have, but now its time for me to finally put the coffee mug down, hit the floor and actually start to work for a living.

So I will admit, that it was fun for all 7 of the years I have been here, but now as the world around me changes, I have to adapt and change with it as well.

Thanks for all the laughs everyone. You all have been great :thumb:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Starguard, are you being serious for once? I don't want you to go away. I've actually known you longer than almost anybody else here on this board. You're like my favorite teacup or something by now! :cry: MAN UP, dude, send your wife to work, stay home and keep posting!!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
...but to the overall delight to many of you, I will no longer be posting here as often as I have in the past....This new work center I am being sent to, from what I hear is very very strict and all activities that are not directly job related are absolutely prohibited. ( No internet usage, No cellphones or personal calls, ect..ect). It's an all work-no play type thing!

WAH!WAH! WAH! I've never had a job where I was allowed to surf the web in the little bit of free time. Welcome to the real world, buddy!

Seriously though congrats on having a job in this crappy economy. I've been out of work two years now.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
If you search carefully, you'll discover SG pulled this same "stunt" a year or two ago.

More of the same "trolling" sigh.

jack

...but to the overall delight to many of you, I will no longer be posting here as often as I have in the past.

The Dear Lord above has granted me a reprive at my job. The center I work for was scheduled to shut down this day 3/22/12 and everyone in my center were supposed to be reassigned to other locations for job retention, but sadly things did not work out that way for everyone. Many of my co-workers are being forced to accept termination pay and are being laid off.

I too was supposed to be one of them, but by the grace of God Almighty, was spared and reassigned to another location many miles from where I presently reside. This new work center I am being sent to, from what I hear is very very strict and all activities that are not directly job related are absolutely prohibited. ( No internet usage, No cellphones or personal calls, ect..ect). It's an all work-no play type thing!

Sooo... seeing that the majority of the times I have posted here was during dead time at work, I will no longer posess this privelage. My new hours will most likey be from 9:30 AM to 6 PM 5 days a week (not counting any mandatory overtime that may fall upon me), so by the time I get home from work, I'll have just enough tiem to eat, get cleaned up and ready for bed, and be up the next morning to do it all over again.

I can't complain though. I consider myself very lucky to have had a job at all, as well as the privelige to use the internet as much as I have, but now its time for me to finally put the coffee mug down, hit the floor and actually start to work for a living.

So I will admit, that it was fun for all 7 of the years I have been here, but now as the world around me changes, I have to adapt and change with it as well.

Thanks for all the laughs everyone. You all have been great :thumb:

Now see, starguard, you may have put your main in Jeopardy, although I'm sure there will be defenders, but the rule by MM was, if you state your intention to leave (like you have) your intention will be fulfilled.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Err, no, IIRC, that is not correct. It is stating the intention of giving your identity on this board to somebody else that will put a handle in jeopardy.

If we banned everybody who state that they are leaving forever, we wouldn't be able to mock them at their rueful return anymore, and that would take all the fun out of it, n'est-ce pas? (pardon my french)

jack

There's a specific thread Jenna started that addresses it directly and I was banned as a result for months over it ;D

jack

This isnt a shroud or cross Im wearing, btw :bigass:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Aahh, but that was under the old dictatorship! Knowing mm, she did it solely to piss you off, too. :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG TURN ON CNN! STARGUARD DIED RIGHT AFTER MAKING THAT LAST POST! :shock:

jack

bye :D

jack

These trees are leaving:

4655.imgcache.jpg