Well, I didnt die

whisky

Boobie inspector
For the next two years I am officially qualified to drive a scooter on the roads as long as I keep an L plate on.

Didn't think I would pass considering I mounted the pavement twice, after hitting the throttle rather than the brakes.

Took 20 attempts to do a u turn too, managed to do one in the end, and afterwards the instructor said "if you ever need to turn round in real life, just turn the engine off and push it"

Rode two hours in real traffic, but didnt get my bike today due to a cock up in the insurance, but hopefully monday.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
lol, you need lessons.

pls don't die

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Congrats, I think. WEAR YOUR HELMET.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My brother just bought a Harley. I think you'd call him a WANKER.

whisky

Boobie inspector
lol big powerful bikes scare me, I'll leave the Harleys and the other superbikes to the braver souls.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
So mounting the pavement isn't too much of a problem?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well I mounted the pavement to avoid running into the back of another learner, and I didn't hit any pedestrians, so I guess it was just good avoidance tactics.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
785.imgcache.jpg

Just like that.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Got my bike today, first 2 miles went pretty well, it was windy, but fine, got all green lights, no twats pulling out in front of me.

Then I got to the roundabout, going round fine, then it came to the bit where I pull into the right street, which is where I cocked it up, went into oncoming traffic, and ploughed it and me into the barrier.

Brand new bike smashed in ten minutes, the only way it could have been more embarrassing is getting run over leaving the shop.

Also in quite a bit of pain.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Oh dear, now I feel bad (and a bit sad) about pulling your leg.

Still, send me some pictures of your injuries and I might cheer up a bit.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Back from A&E, nothing broken.

Never riding that deathtrap again though.