Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELL I SEE

IT IS HATE I SEE HERE. IT IS LOVE OF TWINKIES WE CUM FOR. NEIL IS A BAD MAN AND MANY DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN DONE ON HIM. THE IOWA CONTACT WILL BE PLEASED THAT WE HAVE A HATER

Neil is not a bad man. You must expand your horizons skankfriend. Neil is quick of wit sharp of tongue and big of dick.

His is the good arrow slung in a hot fight.

IT IS TRUE THAT JACK IS STILL INTERESTED IN OTHER MEMBERS PENISES, BUT HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS DISCARDED THE HATE IN HIS HEART. IF HE EMBRACES THE WAY OF THE SKAN HE WILL ESCAPE THE WRATH OF THE FAT MAN FROM MANCHESTER.

YES, YOU ARE CORRECT, HE IS ILL-TEMPERED AND RULES THE INTERNET WITH AN IRON FIST, HE HAS NO SENSE OF HUMOUR AND NO PATIENTS FOR HATER SHITHEADS LIKE YUO.

I AM THINKING THIS IS VERY ACCURATE DESCRIBING OF THE FAT MAN. THE IRON FIST IS RUSTY FROM BEING COVERED IN TWINKIE CREAM BUT HE DOES NOT PUT UP WITH THIS CHILDSPLAYING THAT WE ARE SEEING HERE.

rib_combo.jpg

The_Skan said:
FROM WHAT I AM SEEING NOW, I SEE NEW POEPLE HERE AT THIS FORUM. IT IS LOOKING LIKE SOME HAVE BEEN LEAVING, AND SOME HAVE BEEN STAYING? WELL ANYWAYS I NOTICE THAT JACK HAS STILL BE HERE, ALONG WITH SOME OTHERS THAT MAYBE I WAS NOT BEING TO GOOD WITH, YOU KNOW I GOT MY PERSONAL BOX HACKED AND WAS BEING OCCASIONAL HATED ON, AND CHASED. WELL I AM LETTING THIS GO, SO MAYBE WE CAN CONTINUE AS THE COMMUNITY OF FRIEND IT WAS INTENTET TO BE, ALRIGHT? WELL ITS NON HARD FEELINGS NOW. SO HELLO TO EVERYONE LIKE I DID AT DAY 1. I HAVE ALSO WILLNT TO DROP THE DOCKET ENTRIES BECUASE TO BE HONEST AGAIN MY IOWA CONTACT WAS SOME WHAT BUSY TO TAKE THAT BIG JOB, LETS ALL FORGET IT.

Perhaps you should pay this 'SKIN' a visit. He is after all your 'daddy'. I take that to mean he is a 'sugar daddy' yes? Tell me, before you suck his limp dong, do you brush your teeth or do you brush them AFTER you have sucked what little jism out of it that you could manage?? Just curious.

The_Skan said:
YOU DO NOT IMPRESS ANYONE WITH YOUR SWEARS AND INSUILTS. I MEAN NO ONE LIKES YOU ANYWAYS, GOOD TRY.

I daresay I have never seen a more appropriate avatar to go with an individual's psyche. Well done old chap!