Well that was a bit meh

whisky

Boobie inspector
The more she says that person in the house isn't what she is like, the more we know she didn't learn a thing.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It has actually convinced me that she didn't try to be racist, but it's the other two that are the trouble anyway. Danielle and Jo are the ones who made comments about Indians being thin because of the cooking.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Hopefully Danelle will be the next one out, or if were in luck, a double eviction with Jo

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I heard that Danielle and Jo discussed nominations, so they might not be able to vote for Shilpa again, thus they could both be up for eviction.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Or channel four could just use that as an excuse to throw them out, seriously I have no clue how they are going to get 8 people out by next friday, and theres still talk of three more going in to replace those that have walked

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm disappointed that no one else has gone in. You'd think they would've jumped at the chance to be seen before the whole world defending someone from a racist attack. You couldn't possibly get better publicity.

I suppose it could be a double eviction next. Then some kind of surprise eviction followed by five on the final night.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Not convinced at all that Jade regretted the bullying.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
All the papers have different variations of her being told what was going on in the house, or the interview being scripted, or Davina really being the flying spaghetti monster.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I don't think Jade's smart enough to be able to follow a script, especially with no preparation time. Though the fact that the eviction isn't shown live could be significant. Word is the live feed is stuck on a loop, so we don't know what time the eviction actually happened. There could've been a delay between the time she left the house and the time she had the interview(which had to happen more or less live since there were real people in there). And why weren't there any larger pieces of the plane on the Pentagon's lawn?