WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
According to Gypsy Lengend, the last time this happened we hit by an asteriod, that wiped out all the Dinosaurs and killed everything on the planet :eek:

If you get up any morning for the next few weeks, you’ll be treated to the sight of all the planets except Saturn arrayed along the ecliptic, the path of the sun through the sky.

For the last two months, almost all the planets have been hiding behind the sun, but this week they all emerge and are arrayed in a grand line above the rising sun. Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter are visible, and you can add Uranus and Neptune to your count if you have binoculars or a small telescope.

This sky map of the six planets shows how they should appear at dawn to observers with clear weather and an unobstructed view.

link: Six Planets Now Aligned in the Dawn Sky | Planetary Alignment Sky Maps | Skywatching | Space.com

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'll die with my (gravity) boots on.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
To address the thread title:

Yes, we are.

But not all at the same time or in the same circumstances.

I plan on being shot to death in bed at the age of 100 by my 30 year old slave's jealous husband.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Starguard, are you sure the source you got that from is entirely accurate about it being Gypsy legend? And by that, I mean: "They either want to spook some people, or have been smoking a few too many joints". All life on Earth today is descended from the survivors of the Dino-Killer Impact.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Starguard, are you sure the source you got that from is entirely accurate about it being Gypsy legend? And by that, I mean: "They either want to spook some people, or have been smoking a few too many joints". All life on Earth today is descended from the survivors of the Dino-Killer Impact.

The YANK dumbass speaks and fails to realise the 'dino-killer impact' is a fucking THEORY. Theory, based upon speculation, not fucking fact, you dumbass. NO ONE WAS THERE to have witnessed such an event, and lived to tell us about it, therefore how do we know this happened? It is a fucking GUESS, you dumb YANK piece-of-shit.

Fuck, I have learned that ALL AMERICANS, exactly as my fellow Canadians believe, are INCREDIBLY FUCKING STUPID.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
thats OK, life on earth is over rated.

It is best that such an event happen. Humanity needs to be destroyed, especially liberals, JEWS, cupcakeERS, CHINKS, PAKIS, MUZZIES and communists. Humanity is FAIL, therefore it should be wiped from existence. The best thing is to allow humanity to be wiped out, that we may begin again, start over if you will, and hope we get it right this time, sans any fucking US of fucking A.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
There is no gravity

Earth sucks

starguard

They also predicted that terrible things would come. Things like Fried Okra, and Banjo music being played by drunken hillbillies. :eek:

jack

and large breasted women that just turn out to have balloons under their shirt.

688.imgcache.jpg

jack

689.imgcache.jpg

starguard

OMG...The Romans have heard the News :eek:

Romans gripped by fear of quake forecast for May 11

ROME (Reuters) – If tourists find Rome unusually quiet next Wednesday, the reason will probably be that thousands of locals have left town in fear of a devastating earthquake allegedly forecast for that day by a long-dead seismologist.

For months Italian internet sites, blogs and social networks have been debating the work of Raffaele Bendandi, who claimed to have forecast numerous earthquakes and, according to internet rumors, predicted a "big one" in Rome on May 11.

The national television network RAI has run programs aimed at calming rising panic among Romans. The civil protection agency has issued statements reiterating the official scientific view that earthquakes can't be predicted.

Yet many residents of the Eternal City aren't listening.

"I'm going to tell the boss I've got a medical appointment and take the day off," barman Fabio Mengarelli told Reuters. "If I have to die I want to die with my wife and kids, and masses of people will do the same as me."

Chef Tania Cotorobai also said she would be taking a day off in the country. "I don't know if I really believe it but if you look at the internet you see everything and the opposite of everything, and it end up making you nervous," she said.

Memories are still vivid of the 2009 earthquake in L'Aquila, which killed more than 300 people and was also felt in Rome.

On that occasion controversy also swirled around a scientist, Giampaolo Giuliani, who in the preceding days tried to warn the local population of an imminent quake -- though officials say he was wrong about its precise location.

Bendandi, who died in 1979 aged 86, believed earthquakes were the result of the combined movements of the planets, the moon and the sun and were perfectly predictable.

In 1923 he forecast a quake would hit the central Adriatic region of the Marches on January 2 the following year. He was wrong by two days but Italy's main newspaper Corriere della Sera still ran a front page article on "The man who forecasts earthquakes."

Bendandi's fame grew and in 1927 he was awarded a knighthood by Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini. During his long career his theories were studied by several prominent foreign astronomers.

However the current panic appears to be due more to fear-mongering in the age of internet than to Bendandi himself.

Paola Lagorio, the president of an association dedicated to Bendandi and which preserves all his manuscripts, says they make no reference to any earthquake around Rome in 2011.

link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_italy_earthquake_prediction_odd