Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Unilaterally Altering the Spamstitution

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Spamsitution of the Badlands, Article XXII:

By the powers vested in us by articles XVI and XIX, the following is made law:

Effective 1 Octobre, all candidates for the office of moderator must be members of a registered political party. Only one candidate may run per party, and this candidate must have gained the approval of their party through whatever internal selection process they have in place.

Thank you for your time,
The Moderating Team

I guess "Octobre" is actually French for "October." Chalk that up to posting at 4:05 AM.

Still, it's not valid unless you can get both mods to agree to it, even if you really loosely interpret the wording of the Spamstitution. I would have pegged you as more of a strict constructionist, anyways.

Would Ron Paul approve?

What what in the butt

This "law" (pretending it's actually going to happen) is like saying, ok lets have this tiger woods represent the viewpoint of the blacks, and jackie chan for the chinese. Just cuz tiger woods has some black in him, and chan is moderately sane, doesn't mean they should speak for a specific group. Cuz that's why you came up with this idea right? For us to all have avenues of different vuze? Insteed we don't we stay united and equal and not try to be hypicritical and do things that you were bitching about not too long ago, aka changing the badlands.

This "law" (pretending it's actually going to happen) is like saying, ok lets have this tiger woods represent the viewpoint of the blacks, and jackie chan for the chinese. Just cuz tiger woods has some black in him, and chan is moderately sane, doesn't mean they should speak for a specific group. Cuz that's why you came up with this idea right? For us to all have avenues of different vuze? Insteed we don't we stay united and equal and not try to be hypicritical and do things that you were bitching about not too long ago, aka changing the badlands.

Anybody's free to found their own political party and essentially run as an independent.

hwf2w9inqzk1rjbmz5s.jpg

The Mieses' Opening is definitely not one I would use. :p

:huh:

I'm founding the "Don't give a shit" party. Our opening event will be, whenever. We really just don't give a shit.

Standby for the announcement of the "WTF is this shit?" party.

:huh:

I'm founding the "Don't give a shit" party. Our opening event will be, whenever. We really just don't give a shit.

Standby for the announcement of the "WTF is this shit?" party.
My party should have a group name along those lines.

And....bibblestix. Have fun playing pretend Senate or whatever. Yawn.
Bibblestix might become my party's name.

Anybody's free to found their own political party and essentially run as an independent.

Cool.

Now I just need a name. Of course this is all as meaningless as the Badlands modship and Spamitution buts its fun anyway.