Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Unilaterally Altering the Spamstitution

Spamsitution of the Badlands, Article XXII:

By the powers vested in us by articles XVI and XIX, the following is made law:

Effective 1 Octobre, all candidates for the office of moderator must be members of a registered political party. Only one candidate may run per party, and this candidate must have gained the approval of their party through whatever internal selection process they have in place.

Thank you for your time,
The Moderating Team

And since when, dear Dual, are you the official spokesman of the Moderating Team, hm, HMMM?? You could at least have let Omar make this speech to give it an official look, you lazy bastard! :mmph:

By the powers vested in me by the Goddess herself, the following is made law:

You can stick your political parties and the partisanship which will automatically follow where the sun don't shine, thank you very much. As long as I am moddess*, everyone will have the right to be a candidate for whatever office he or she wants to hold, and I will protect the Badlands and its habitants from the terror reign of democratic institutions every way I can. (Excluding the Spamstitution. I still think that was a stroke of genius. :D )

Thanks but no, thanks,
Ily

*of course, you're always welcome to apply to mm to remove my powers, but until then... deal with it :bigass:

You're not legally an officer of the spamstitutional system, so I deny your right to make rulings on legal code. Elected officials take precedence. ;)

:yoohoo:

*sits back in her cozy, worn-out mod couch*
legal shmegal. I've been here first, with LC being the second mod, so technically, your election was invalid in the first place, and your altering threads as much as you can won't wash away the stain of illegality on your badge. :phpblaugh:

*sits back in her cozy, worn-out mod couch*
legal shmegal. I've been here first, with LC being the second mod, so technically, your election was invalid in the first place, and your altering threads as much as you can won't wash away the stain of illegality on your badge. :phpblaugh:

Your continued modship violates the spamstitution itself. ;)

Article 22 stands.

Why the fuck am I even arguing with you - or have we at some point agreed to drop the pretense of Omar being the (invalid) mod?

Oh I totally agree that Article 22 should stand.

To repeat:

PicardWtf.jpg

Will someone PM at Pickle's board where Omar is voted out or if I get voted in? If the latter occurs I'm trashing this ridiculous Spamtitutional shit and installing myself and Ily as mods for life. That is all.

Will someone PM at Pickle's board where Omar is voted out or if I get voted in? If the latter occurs I'm trashing this ridiculous Spamtitutional shit and installing myself and Ily as mods for life. That is all.

Hey ewok, this election doesn't affect Omar, it is to replace Love Child.

Are you sure? I wouldn't be shocked to find out Love Child is another mod for life. It could be Omar getting replaced.

That's a possibility, too. Eventually, we'll all be Badlands mods. Lulz and true chaos will follow.