Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you having for Thanksgiving dinner!

Have you ever seen those competitive eaters? I wonder what its like to have one of them in your family during the holidays.

We are going to have steak and king crab. Its nice to mix it up year to year.

One year I made tacos and margaritas.

The family were all going out of state, I decided to stay home and have thanksgiving my way. I had a few visitors come by for a taco and a drink but otherwise it was just me getting drunk and watching football. Everyone was envious of me for having a quiet and mellow thanks giving.

Last year we had BBQ steak and lobster.

tgdinner.jpg

^droooooooool. What time is dinner? :D

It's just me and I will probably be working at least a few hours, would it be pathetic to say I'm probably going to have cold cereal and possibly part of a frozen pizza?

:D
mm

missmanners said:
^droooooooool. What time is dinner? :D

It's just me and I will probably be working at least a few hours, would it be pathetic to say I'm probably going to have cold cereal and possibly part of a frozen pizza?

:D
mm
We are going to cook up some burgers and save the extras to munch on tomorrow.

Nothing wrong with cold cereal and pizza , most nights my woman and I fend for ourselves.

I can't decide whether to cook this year or not. I hate the holidays (grumble, grumble). I dunno, I just can't make up my mind -- turkey and the the mess in the kitchen, or homemade chili? What to do?

Enkephalen said:
I can't decide whether to cook this year or not. I hate the holidays (grumble, grumble). I dunno, I just can't make up my mind -- turkey and the the mess in the kitchen, or homemade chili? What to do?

My woman Cooks for a living, Its not right having her work her ass off cooking on her days off. A week later we would end up throwing most of the huge meal away. :(

Homemade chili is a good idea , you can spend some time relaxing instead of slaving away.

Since our folks passed away, we have gone to restaurants for most of the past several years. That my sister is cooking this year is a good step, I think.

That's one thing you're not prepared for when the holidays roll around after your parents are gone -- having to make new traditions.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Since our folks passed away, we have gone to restaurants for most of the past several years. That my sister is cooking this year is a good step, I think.

That's one thing you're not prepared for when the holidays roll around after your parents are gone -- having to make new traditions.
Sorry to hear that. Stay strong little soldier! :)

bad dog said:
My woman Cooks for a living, Its not right having her work her ass off cooking on her days off. A week later we would end up throwing most of the huge meal away. :(

Homemade chili is a good idea , you can spend some time relaxing instead of slaving away.

I love to cook.... to me it's relaxing to chop, stir, boil, bake, and clean up after. But unless I want to eat the same thing for a week straight or freeze most of it, it's a waste for me.

;)
mm

missmanners said:
I love to cook.... to me it's relaxing to chop, stir, boil, bake, and clean up after. But unless I want to eat the same thing for a week straight or freeze most of it, it's a waste for me.

;)
mm
You need to be cooking for a man. And then after dinner he will take care of your other needs. ;)

All I know, is that I will not be having a meal like I did last year. One of my family members believes in non-fat non-sugar-whatever for everything! Have you ever had non fat sugar free whip cream? How bout egg nog? How about a white meat only turkey? How about non fat gravy and butter and....the list goes on. I don't mind eating healthy at all. But shouldn't Turkey day be the one day where you can make the traditional meal to enjoy? It was tasty, just not what you expect on that day.

Love Child said:
All I know, is that I will not be having a meal like I did last year. One of my family members believes in non-fat non-sugar-whatever for everything! Have you ever had non fat sugar free whip cream? How bout egg nog? How about a white meat only turkey? How about non fat gravy and butter and....the list goes on. I don't mind eating healthy at all. But shouldn't Turkey day be the one day where you can make the traditional meal to enjoy? It was tasty, just not what you expect on that day.

Sounds dry. Sounds bland too.