What are your current addictions?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Mine are Diet Coke, turkey heros, and Jeopardy.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Obscure music nobody I know has heard of, big plans, and DONKEY DUST.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Sweet iced tea, crossword puzzles, Baten Kaitos Origins, and DEATH.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Self hate, Sci Fi novels, nicotine, daydreaming sexual fantasies, chopping up logs into very small pieces, alchohol, wanking and the interweb.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Wanking, ranking female celebrities, Star Wars.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Jasmine tea, sexual fantasies, facebook (sometimes I check it with glazed-over eyes and only realise what happened a few minutes later) and I'd like to be able to say sleep, but really that more of a craving than an addiction. I wake up tired, spend the day tired, then can't fall asleep at night.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Masturbating, internet b-boards & forums, *emoticons, *smilies, "tidal" use of the word aficionado and other hobbies interests entc ent al.

* I'm on Emoticon/Smiley Detox up on TurdForge right now:frusty:

& on extended hiatus from using the A-word {aficionado} up there too:hmmm:

classichummus

on a break from forums
Internet and my girlfriend.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Do my utmost to get out of doing any work around the house, homemade iced Earl Grey tea, coffee, iced coffee, being a Facebook zombie, zombie movies, trying to get my wife to watch The Running Man, counting the days until I get my new internet connection. Oh and 80's movies everybody seems to have forgotten. I electronically procured a copy of The Explorers and Electric Dreams last week. YAY

Next week begins me dragging out the Christmas lights and the official start of the season for me. It deserves an honourable mention as it'll soon consume my every thought, I'm already on the lookout for my new Christmas hat. OMG THE MADNESS HAS ALREADY BEGUN.

Seph

Retired Account
internet, codine, valium, dope, coke, bitches brown stars and murder.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
current:
reading before I fall asleep, the latest shenanigans from MFs, cinnamon coffee cake, running, listening to something by Faith and The Muse everyday, lattés, NYTimes' Metropolitan Diary, my secret squee, and red wine & pizza on Friday nights.

edited to add: footy, which prolly goes without saying.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Podcasts, X-Box, BluRays, Sleep, Tea, Dunking a Twix in my Tea, Maryland Cookies, Waiting for shit to turn up from eBay for over two weeks.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Podcasts, X-Box, BluRays, Sleep, Tea, Dunking a Twix in my Tea, Maryland Cookies, Waiting for shit to turn up from eBay for over two weeks.

Seph

Retired Account
and double posts lol ^ gagh

Ishcabittle

nicotine, THC, caffeine, computer parts (coolers, CPUs, mainboards, cases, lights, cathode tubes, power supplies, RAM, HDs, etc.) iphone applications.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I also love to steal my girlfriends vibrator and play with it because I don't have one yet.