What are your eating habits?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Do you eat 3 meals a day? Or do you snack all day long? Do you only eat breakfast and dinner? Lunch and dinner? I am curious!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Jesus, if I took a pin and poked your forehead you'd probably pop like a balloon.

jack

I'm done negging you, I had my fun. Who cares what you think? You used to be a good contributor here, then something happened to you.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Back on topic... I try to eat small meals throughout the day otherwise I get tummy troubles. I work in cubicleville, no one wants a gassy co-worker.

jack

I'm not sure what your particular problem with me is.

But then psychopaths don't need to justify what they do, right?

I don't have a problem with you. At TK I'm a troll, you keep putting yourself in my sights, like I'm an adversary or something.

I'm game anytime. It's what I do online.

But I really don't have a problem with you. In the past some of your posts were poignant and spot on.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Low sugar, low carb, low fat, low sodium, high protein, high fiber.
No junk or fried food.

jack

FW? Not at all. She's a main. Someone I asked to consider this place because of their intelligence.

jack

Low sugar, low carb, low fat, low sodium, high protein, high fiber.
No junk or fried food.

No asses sugar, reasonable right fats (salmon... olive oil NO butter) no added salt....medium protein from lean meats and fish, high fiber.

Good luck with the no junk/fried food. Balance that shit out with exercise and meditation........

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I eat what I want. Better to die young and happy than live to be a 100 and eat like a rabbit.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I switched over to almond milk, it's easier on my stomach. I also try to avoid processed foods and now eat quinoa, free range chicken eggs and grass fed beef. My cholesterol levels thank me.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I switched over to almond milk, it's easier on my stomach. I also try to avoid processed foods and now eat quinoa, free range chicken eggs and grass fed beef. My cholesterol levels thank me.

Your wallet probably hates you for it though. All that shit sounds expensive.